Around 7% of all wars in history were religiously motivated.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
The first Friday of June is National Donut Day in the U.S.
The night before his execution a man in Georgia escaped from prison and later that night was beaten to death in a bar fight.
Just one cow gives off enough harmful methane gas in a single day to fill around 400 litre bottles.
A child that was Bart's age when The Simpson's first premiered would now be the same age as Homer.
1 in every 5 couples has a sexless marriage having less than 10 encounters a year.
The combined wealth of the 85 richest people is equal to that of poorest 3.5 billion --half of the world's population.
Tobacco addicts are most likely to consider quitting the habit on Mondays.
347 000 Tweets are sent every minute.
After Michael Jackson's death hit the news he was mentioned in a rate of 5 000 tweets per minute.
Since 2007 an unfinished skyscraper in Caracas Venezuela has been re-appropriated by squatters into a vast 'vertical slum' which now includes grocery stores hairdressers and an unlicensed dentist.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
The average rent for a one-bedroom in Manhattan New York is US$3 400.
Elvis Presley was just 22 years old when he paid US$102 500 for Graceland the Memphis mansion that served as his home base for two decades.
Every 30 seconds a baby is born with a birth defect in China.
Ants never sleep. Also they don’t have lungs.
There is a water reservoir floating in space that is equivalent to 140 trillion times all the water in the world's ocean.
There's no evidence that any of Leonardo Da Vinci's inventions were ever built and none of his writings were published during his lifetime.
California is the world's 5th largest supplier of food.
There is approximately one chicken for every human being in the world.
Cancer mortality rate has fallen from 215 deaths per 100 000 people in 1991 to 172 deaths per 100 000 people in 2010.
Spain has two major exclaves Ceuta and Melilla in mainland Africa.
Beans increase flatulence because they carry a type of sugar called "oligosaccharides" which are hard for bacteria to break down so they release gas in the process.
29 000 rubber ducks were lost at sea in 1992 and are still being found revolutionising our knowledge of ocean science.
The British Empire at its height was larger than Africa and was even comparable in size to the Moon.
Albert Einstein didn't like to wear socks.
Many Fish can taste without even opening their mouths.
Over 80 000 people graduated from McDonald's Hamburger University with a bachelor's degree in hamburgerology.
The world's oldest hotel has been operating since 705 AD.
Phobias may be memories passed down through generations in DNA according to a new research.
During it’s lifetime an oyster changes its sex from male to female and back several times.
On August 16 2013 Google went down for 5 minutes and in that time the global Internet traffic dropped by 40%.
40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet
at any given time 0.7% of the world is drunk. so 50 million people are drunk right now.
Changing the US$1 bill for a US$1 coin would save US$4.4 billion in 30 years.
Nelson Mandela and Muammar Gaddafi were close friends.
You is the second most spoken English word
Popcorn was first domesticated in Mexico 9 000 years ago.
Cotton Candy was invented by a dentist.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.