Quick Travel Tip!
What size of camera is best: When traveling, bringing a camera is a very good idea, since you can use it to properly document your trip. However, it is best if you bring something that is smaller in size. This way, you won’t have to inconvenience yourself when you carry it around. Just make sure that it can take quality pictures, so that you can proudly show them to your friends.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=383607401702373 facebook_album=383994468330333](via Facebook)
Using credit or debit card: Some people like to use credit cards in booking through the internet, while others want to use debit cards. Keep in mind though that when you use a debit card, it will automatically deduct the money from your bank account. Aside from that, you should also check with your bank if your debit card has a daily spending limit, since your online transaction may not go through if it is more than that.
When to book flights: Flights are always more affordable when you book it months before you travel. However, you can also save more money, if you schedule your vacation during off season. Research more about your destination, so that you would know when is the best time to visit it, in terms of affordability.
Going to the airport: You never want to be late in getting to the airport, since missing your flight can become costly. Therefore, you should properly determine what time you want to leave your house to get to the airport. Make sure you have enough time in getting there, since you never know what you would come across in getting there, which can delay you.
Car rental requirements: When renting a car, it is very important that you read all about the requirements of the company before booking or picking it up. In most cases, you can only drive out the vehicle if you are able to bring your credit or debit card with you, as well as other necessary documents. Such documents may include your driver’s license and your passport.
Learn more about the local cuisine before visiting a certain country: Prior to taking a trip to a foreign land, you should learn more about its local foods. This way, you would be able to determine what types of local foods you want to try out. Keep in mind that a trip to a foreign country would not be completed without trying out its local specialties.
What to do when the airport is far from your place: If the airport where you are going to take your flight is a bit far from your house, then you may want to book a park and fly hotel. These types of hotels usually offer a package, in which you can leave your car with them, for the duration of your trip. In most cases, there is no need to pay for your room while your car is parked at their basement or garage. They will only charge you minimal fees for parking, while you are traveling.
Giving tips to the hotel staff: Tipping the hotel staff can go a long way, as far as having a pleasant experience at the hotel you are staying in is concerned. When you tip them, they would actually help in looking out for your room as well as your stuffs. Aside from that, they may even be able to give you some tips on how to go around the city or how to catch the best deals on certain attractions.
Try not to drink alcohol: When traveling on a plane, it is always better to skip the alcoholic beverages for a while. This is because boarding on a plane, taking care of your luggage, minding the weather, can already provide you with lots of stress for the day. Instead of drinking alcohol, drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated.
Do your research: If you are travelling to a particular foreign country for the first time, then you should do your research about it. You should gather information about the country’s culture, learn more about their language, check out the prices of commodities, and more. By gaining valuable data about your destination, you can ensure to have a glorious trip whether it would be for business or leisure.
Bring a camera: Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, it is always best to bring your digital camera with you. You can never tell whether a good opportunity to take pictures would come your way. Thus, bring it with you when you travel, so that you would have more fun in it.
- 3x more space - save up to 3x more space in your suitcase, backpack or closet. 8 compression garment bags pack: 4x large (28" x 20") and 4x medium (24" x 16"). Perfect for clothes, towels, blankets, pillows etc
- Travel-friendly - no vacuum or pump is needed for these compression bags - just pack, zip and roll. The air will exit from valves at the bottom of the bag. Transparent see through ensures speedy security checks of your luggage at airports
- Protect your clothes against odor, dirt, bugs, moths, spilled water/liquids etc. The compression garment bags are airtight and watertight
- Organize your clothes, for example by family member, outfit, activity, out of season clothing etc. Keep your dirty clothes in separate compression organizer bag
- High quality & reusable - double zippers and sealing clips ensure a secure seal for optimal compression every time. Durable material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity
- Fit up to 3 times more in your trips. Roll up Compression Valve uses you own weight for compression, no vacuum or extra accessory needed! Simply place clothes, close the bags, and roll beginning form the zipper. The air will exit from the bottom of the bags.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee -Purchase Today Risk-Free Knowing That You are Just a Phone Call or Email Away From Either A Full Reimbursement or Receiving an Instant Replacement at Our Expense.
- Don't just compress, ORGANIZE YOUR STUFF: Keep dirty clothes in a separate space saver bag. Organize your stuff by outfit, by activity or by family member. Control Freak Friendly.
- Superior Craftsmanship provides a Long Lasting Vacuum - will last for a long time as long as it's properly closed. Durable Material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity.
- Sized for travel: MEDIUM (23.5'' x 15.75'') designed for carry ons and fits 2 sweaters, one jacket or 2 pairs of pants. LARGE (27.5'' x 19.6) ideal for checked in baggage can hold 4 sweaters, 1 pillow, 1 coat jackets or 3 pairs of pants.