"Well, I think that there's a very thin dividing line between success and failure. And I think if you start a business without financial backing, you're likely to go the wrong side of that dividing line." - Richard Branson
Most people give up just when they're about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown. - Ross Perot
No foreign policy - no matter how ingenious - has any chance of success if it is born in the minds of a few and carried in the hearts of none. - Henry A. Kissinger
Before you continue, Read About…
Set Goals: Goals are important. They serve as a means for you to gauge your progress and to keep your eyes trained on the future. So, do as the successful do, and set goals for your personal life.
Organize Your Workspace: Having a clean, organized workspace is a vital part of success. It may sound trivial, but in fact, the cleanliness and the order can go a long way towards improving your mindset and structuring your day.
Don’t Ask Questions if You Can Answer Them Yourself: One thing the successful do well is to solve problems themselves, rather than burdening others with them. If you want a promotion, you have to learn how to do this, too.
Pay Your Bills on Time: When you miss a bill, you get charged fees. So, instead of paying your bills on the last day, pay them first. If you have money left over, then use it for other purposes, but don’t do so until you have paid the bills.
Learn How to be a Team Player: In essence, getting better at your job means getting better at playing your role on the team. Make an effort to demonstrate that you are a team player to your bosses; and you may be rewarded with an attempt to run that team.
Dress for the Part: One important part of getting promotions is dressing for the part. If you don’t look presentable on a daily basis that may factor into your boss’s decision not to promote you. So dress for success.
Identify and Rid Yourself of Bad Habits: No matter who you are and how successful you have been, you’re probably carrying at least a couple of bad habits. Perhaps you procrastinate. Or perhaps you become highly indecisive when the going gets tough. No matter what it is that you suffer from, identify it as a bad habit; and then get to work eliminating it permanently.
Be Fast: One important trait of successful individuals in business is that they know that speed is important. Often, starting earlier and moving faster can make the difference between profitability and bankruptcy. So keep this in mind next time you are lagging far behind your competitors and cannot decide whether or not to push ahead or continue stagnating.
Be Open-Minded and Accepting of Your Significant Other’s Needs: Just as you have needs, your significant other also has needs. Try to be sensitive and thoughtful in responding to these needs, rather than bargaining with your partner for the best deal you can get.
Watch Video: Workout Motivation 2016
(via YouTube)Nothing good comes in life or athletics unless a lot of hard work has preceded the effort. Only temporary success is achieved by taking short cuts. - Roger Staubach
"I worked half my life to be an overnight success, and still it took me by surprise." - Jessica Savitch
"If success is a habit, it is a hard one to acquire." - Mason Cooley
"Kids are meant to believe that their stepping stone to massive money is 'The X Factor.' Luck is great, but most of life is hard work. We do not celebrate people who have made success out of serious hard work." - Iain Duncan Smith
Providence has nothing good or high in store for one who does not resolutely aim at something high or good. A purpose is the eternal condition of success. - Thornton Wilder
Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a factor that decides between success and failure. - Edsger Dijkstra
"For example, the equivalent of a woman being treated as a sex object is a man being treated as a success object." - Warren Farrell
"Every soldier must know, before he goes into battle, how the little battle he is to fight fits into the larger picture, and how the success of his fighting will influence the battle as a whole." - Bernard Law Montgomery
You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure. - Zig Ziglar
"Yeah, ideally, I'd probably wish to be more anonymous. But scrutiny and success go together. And I want to be successful." - Paula Radcliffe
"Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are." - Norman Vincent Peale
I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan
"Do something you really like, and hopefully it pays the rent. As far as I'm concerned, that's success." - Tom Petty
"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller
"Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success." - Pablo Picasso
"Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude." - Michelle Obama
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.