Mewtwo is a clone of the Pokémon Mew, yet it comes before Mew in the Pokédex.
Alcohol is not digested; it gets absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion will make it instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
In Manhattan the apartment that's the furthest away from a subway station is just 0.8 miles (1.2 km) away.
The Mormon Church baptized 380 000 Holocaust victims posthumously offending and sparking controversy among many Jewish groups.
There's a city in Brazil called "Nao-Me-Toque" meaning "Don't Touch Me."
A single elephant tooth can weigh as much as 9 pounds.
It has been estimated it would take 70 cups of coffee to kill a 154-pound (70 kg) person.
A rare Apple-1 computer built in Steve Jobs' garage in the summer of 1976 was sold at an auction in 2014 for US$905 000.
Between 25% and 33% of the population sneeze when exposed to light.
US debt is 10 times larger than all the US$ in circulation.
The name "Argentina" comes from the Latin word for silver argentum. The original European settlers believed the country was full of silver.
Termites have been known to eat food twice as fast when heavy metal music is playing.
Cher’s last name was “Sarkissian.” She changed it because no one could pronounce it.
Qatar's 2022 World Cup will take more lives than 9/11 due to horrible working conditions for migrant workers building stadiums and infrastructure.
The youngest soldier to serve during WW1 was only 8 years old.
In order to discover that penguins sleep more deeply in the afternoon scientists crept up on sleeping penguins at different times of the day and poked them with a stick until they woke up.
In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
China has more internet users on mobile devices than on PCs.
Benjamin Franklin invented the bifocals eyeglasses in 1784.
There is no scientific evidence that shaving or waxing will make your hair come back thicker.
Before being an actor Bruce Willis worked as a private investigator.
There are species of ants that enslave other ants.
Male rabbits are called “bucks,” females are “does.”
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
Ancient Romans celebrated "Saturnalia" a festival in which slaves and their masters would switch places.
The oldest video of cats on YouTube dates from 1894.
Hawaii's largest-ever earthquake occurred in 1868 and the aftershocks are still being observed.
Reincarnation is forbidden in China without government permission.
TV show "16 and pregnant" and spin-offs may have prevented about 20 000 teen pregnancies in 2010 a study says.
During WW1 the Belgian King personally led the army the Queen served as a nurse and the 14-year-old Prince enlisted as a private.
A baby's brain can use up to 50% of the total glucose supply which may help explain why babies need so much sleep.
There are at least seven Christian churches in Antarctica.
Siri was supposed to be for Android and BlackBerry phones before Siri Inc. was bought by Apple back in April of 2010.
In 2010 Nicaragua accidentally invaded Costa Rica because of a mistake in Google Maps.
George Washington grew Marijuana in his farm.
The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk!
Owls are the only birds that can see the color blue.
400-quarter pounders can be made from 1 cow.
California 's official state animal is extinct.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)