20%of women in the U.S. earn at least $5 000 more than their spouse.
The word "Gaga" in Filipino refers to a stupid and idiotic girl.
Dogs have a wet nose to collect more of the tiny droplets of smelling chemicals in the air.
Actor Sean Bean has died on 32% of his movies the highest percentage of any living actor of note.
There's an Island in Brazil where civilians are forbidden to go: it has up to 5 snakes per square meter.
The oldest bridge in Paris France is the Pont Neuf or "New Bridge."
A giraffe can go without water longer than a camel.
More people speak English in China than the United States.
1 in every 6 women has been the victim of sexual assault in the U.S.
When Apple began designating employee numbers Steve Jobs was offended that Wozniak received #1 while he got #2. He believed he should be second to no one so he took #0 instead.
The Japanese authorities constructed a fence around a volcano at Mount Mihara to stop a trend of over 2000 people committing suicide by jumping in.
The Bible the world’s best-selling book is also the world’s most shoplifted book.
Over 90% of women who learn that they are carrying a baby with Down Syndrome will choose abortion over keeping their baby.
A group of finches is called a Charm.
Steve Jobs is buried in an unmarked grave.
Breastfeeding a baby may reduce by 22% a woman's risk of developing Alzheimer's disease a study says.
On average 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
Christmas was once illegal in England.
An experiment in 1998 found that a bright light shone on the backs of human knees can reset the brain's sleep-wake clock.
Slandering or defaming the Royal family in Spain can carry a sentence of up to two years in prison.
King Louis XIX ruled France for 15 minutes.
Lake Karachay in Russia is the most radioactive and polluted lake in the world.
More people are afraid of open spaces (kenophobia) than of tight spaces (claustrophobia).
Deer have no gall bladders.
The underwater portion of Liberty Island where the Statue of Liberty sits upon is part of New Jersey not New York.
The oldest video of cats on YouTube dates from 1894.
Honking of car horns for a couple that just got married is an old superstition to insure great sex.
The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.
A literal translation of a standard traffic sign in China: “Give large space to the festive dog that makes sport in the roadway.”
Coconuts kill about 150 people each year. That’s more than sharks.
Scientists believe cats are afraid of water because their ancestors lived in an area with very few large bodies of water and never had to learn how to swim.
Gorillas can catch human colds and other illnesses.
There's a hotel in Bolivia made almost entirely of salt complete with salt beds and chairs.
The youngest Pope was 11 years old.
In 1989 Margaret Thatcher pleaded with Mikhail Gorbachev to keep the Berlin Wall up.
"Usnavi" is a personal name in Cuba after "US Navy" ships that visited the country in the 1970s.
Termites have been known to eat food twice as fast when heavy metal music is playing.
Unfaithful men have lower IQsaccording to a scientific study.
A group of crows is called a murder.
In Greek mythology it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)