Japanese Trains are among the world's most punctual: their average delay is just 18 seconds.
While less than 5 percent of the world's population lives in the U.S. they consume almost 37% of the world's cocaine.
80% of humanity lives on less than US$10 per day.
There are 28 million cancer survivors worldwide.
You are more likely to die as a drug dealer in Chicago than as a death row inmate in Texas.
Plants and warm-blooded animals closer to the equator tend to be darker.
Wearing jeans is illegal in North Korea.
You can't name your child "Matti" in Germany because it doesn't indicate gender.
"101 Dalmatians" was based on a book that had a sequel called "The Starlight Barking" in which dogs could fly and meet an alien dog.
The coldest place on Earth is a high ridge in Antarctica where temperatures can dip below -133°F (-93.2°C).
North Korea is outsourcing its forced labor camps to work in Siberia.
Mexico has68 official languages.
England is smaller than New England.
A team of four people made angry birds in eight months.
Both ancient Egyptian and Greek medicine recognized obesity as a medical disorder.
Sand from the Sahara is blown by the wind all the way to the Amazon recharging its minerals. The desert literally fertilizes the rainforest.
Poisoned milk killed Abraham Lincoln's mother when he was 9 years old.
Deer can’t eat hay.
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
There are over 3 million shipwrecks on the ocean floor according to the U.N.
Elvis Presley failed a music class in High School.
The strongest muscle in the human body is the masseter (jaw muscle).
Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
Noah and Emma were the most popular names in the U.S. for boys and girls respectively in 2014.
Japan's birth rate is so low that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers.
On average 2 newborns will be given to the wrong parents every day.
The Chuck E. Cheese franchise was created by Atari a resteraunt combining robotic animals and arcade games with family meals. They name the franchise a Pizza Time Theater. Chuck E. Cheese was first opened in 1977.
90%of the world'sInternet UsersDon't Use Twitter.
Mount Everest's summit temperature roughly fluctuates between -20° C (-4° F) during summer and -35° C (-31° F) .
%60 of all people using the Internet use it for pornography.
An elephant’s trunk has around 15,000 muscles. 200 litres of water is drunk from it per day.
The highest race horse speed ever recorded was 43.97 mph (70.76 km/h).
Signs that a circling shark will attack: it will hunch its back lower its pectoral fins and swim in zigzag motions.
Some women in Mauritania force-feed their daughters because obesity for women is idealized in the country.
A Bonsai Tree planted in 1626 survived the atomic bomb at Hiroshima and now resides in a U.S. Museum.
The average person spends two weeks of his life Kissing.
35%of the world's population drives on the left side of the road.
Every day plants convert sunlight into energy equivalent to six times the entire power consumption of human civilization.
Christopher Columbus brought the first lemon seeds to America.
There are about 7500 000 000 000 000 000 grains of sand on Earth.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover