In 1969 NASA possessed the technology to land on the moon but not the technology to fake the moon landings.
U.S. former presidents John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died within hours of each other on the 4th of July in 1826.
The sport of 'Ultimate Frisbee' is recognised by the International Olympic Committee.
The only 15-letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
You is the second most spoken English word
The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
China’s largest city is Shanghai.
The youngest king ever was Alfonso XIII of Spain who became king the day he was born.
California has issued 6 drivers licenses to people named Jesus Christ.
Abraham Lincoln Created The Secret Service The Day He Was Shot.
Abraham Lincoln practiced law without a degree. He had less than 12 months of formal schooling.
Mars is about half the size of the Earth.
If you announce your goals to others you are less likely to make them happen because you lose motivation studies confirmed.
In the UK nearly 1 in 10 couples are ethnically mixed.
Hitler suffered chronic flatulence and took 28 different drugs to fight it.
A priest on the Titanic refused to board a lifeboat twice. Instead he stayed behind to hear confessions and give absolution to the people left on the ship.
The average fox weighs 14 pounds.
Chevrolet tried marketing a Chevrolet Nova in Spanish speaking countries – it didn’t sell well because NOVA means “doesn’t go” in Spanish.
Pope Pius II wrote a popular erotic book called "The Tale Of Two Lovers" before assuming office.
Honking your car horn except in an emergency is illegal in NYC.
During Islam's Golden Age scientists were paid the equivalent of what pro athletes are paid today.
The last movie rented from Blockbuster before it closed its doors nationwide was ironically called "This is the End."
Goldfish can't close their eyes as they have no eyelids.
It can take as long as 4 hours to hard-boil an ostrich egg.
More Colombians die every year from American tobacco than Americans die from Colombian cocaine.
A day on Venus is longer than its year.
The Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew temple in Thailand was constructed with 1 million bottles of Heineken and a local beer.
1 in 40people in Scotland uses cocaine the highest rate in the world.
Apple's iPhone has higher sales than everything Microsoft has to offer.
In 2013 A pig in Australia stole 18 beers from a campsite got drunk and then tried to fight a cow.
When you tie a noose the rope is wrapped twelve times around because it’s the same length as a persons head.
The pathologist who made Einstein body's autopsy stole his brain and kept it in a jar for 20 years.
Brazilian athletes funded their trip to the 1932 Olympics by selling coffee along the way.
Right-handed people tend to chew food on the right side while left-handed tend to chew on the left side.
Four forward compartments could flood without risk of the Titanic sinking. Six did.
Nelson Mandela co-authored a book with Fidel Castro.
Giraffe are already extinct in at least seven countries in Africa.
A group of goats is called a Trip.
Google takes over 200 factors into account to deliver the best results for any query in a fraction of a second.
India has more people using the internet than the entire population of the U.S.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.