Later school start times improve sleep and daytime functioning in adolescents a study says.
Anne Frank wrote most of her diary in the form of letters to a person named "Kitty."
A bolt of lightning is 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun.
A red blood cell can make a complete circuit of your body in 30 seconds.
Paris was originally a Roman city called "Lutetia".
Pandas can poop up to 40 times a day.
Night vision goggles are green because the human eye can differentiate more shades of green than any other color.
New Zealand is the fastest country in the world to start a business: just one day.
During WW2 India produced the largest volunteer Army in world history: over 2.5 million men. At least 38 Indians received the Victoria Cross or the George Cross.
A survey found that almost 9% of Americans fear zombies which don't even exist.
The average person in Argentina spends over 20 hours a week listening to the radio the most of any country a survey found.
Apple earns US$300 000 per minute.
The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50 000 English words.
Of all the words in the English language the word ’set’ has the most definitions!
There's a bar in Ireland that opened in the year 900 A.D. and is still operational. It's called "Sean's Bar".
In Japan teachers and students come together to clean the classrooms and cafeteria.
"Odd"and "Even"are popular names for males in Norway.
Inscribed pottery from the Middle Kingdom of Ancient Egypt list 3 human genders. The reason is uncertain.
The word "mortgage" comes from a French word that means "death contract".
George Washington’s teeth were made of elephant ivory, and walrus tusks.
The word "soccer" originated as a slang abbreviation of the word "association"
There's a blue planet where it rains glass.
Hitler never visited a single concentration camp.
Offices with more male employees have far more bacteria.
The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
On average 2 newborns will be given to the wrong parents every day.
Car wrecks are the number one cause of death for Americans under 35.
During the American Civil War Generals were 50% more likely to die in combat than Privates.
When Charlie Chaplin received his honorary Oscar he got a 12-minute standing ovation the longest in Oscar history.
If you eat a polar bear liver you'll die. Humans can't handle that much vitamin A.
The official color of the Golden Gate Bridge is called International Orange.
Tuberculosis killed 1.5 million people worldwide in 2014 making it a larger cause of death than AIDS.
The Incas revered the coca plant as being sacred or magical.
Didaskaleinophobia is the fear of going to school.
Iran's largest airport had a Star of David embedded into its roof for 30 years until it was discovered through Google Earth.
The human brain has the same consistency as tofu.
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
There are 100 000 miles of blood vessels in an adult human body.
Couples who spend less on their wedding tend to have longer-lasting marriages.
“Duff” is the decaying organic matter found on a forest floor.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.