The average married couple has sex 68.5 times a year which is slightly more than once a week.
In the U.S. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
There's a microwaveable Burrito Vending Machine at a gas station in Hollywood California.
The airplane Buddy Holly died in the “American Pie.” (Thus the name of the Don McLean song.)
1 in every 4 Americans has appeared someway or another on television.
Smoking makes breasts sag faster than normal by breaking down a protein in the skin called elastin which gives youthful skin its elastic appearance and supports the breast.
California uses inmates to fight forest fires. Prisoners take the jobs because it reduces their sentence gets them outside and pays better than typical prison jobs.
Slugs like beer.
The British Empire at its height was larger than Africa and was even comparable in size to the Moon.
11% of the world is left-handed.
Landlocked Bolivia maintains a standing navy in preparation for the day it reconquers coastline lost to Chile in the 19th Century.
People drink more slowly when alcohol is served in straight-sided glasses than when it's served in glasses with curved sides a research found.
If you go blind in one eye you only lose about one fifth of your vision but all your sense of depth.
During WW2 a Japanese Consul saved 6 000 Jews from the Holocaust by writing them all Visas to Japan even after the government told him not to.
A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years!
Most astronauts become two inches taller in space.
There are more single people than married people in the U.S. nowadays.
Elvis Presley was a karate black belt.
The type of music you listen to affects the way you perceive the world.
It's not illegal to go topless in NYC.
Barn owls hunt mostly small mammals such as the short-tailed vole.
51% of Americans fear snakes most than any other thing in the world.
Humans can inflate balloons with their ears.
The Sahara desert stretches farther than the distance from New York to Los Angeles.
Giant flying foxes that live in Indonesia have wingspans of nearly six feet.
The giraffe's feet are the size of a dinner plate 12 inches (30.5cm) across.
Cuba is the only island in the Caribbean to have a railroad.
There's a town in Spain where 700 people share the surname "Japon" as they are descendants of 17th-century samurais who stayed there after an embassy returned to Japan.
The first Friday of June is National Donut Day in the U.S.
Angelina Jolie's breast cancer announcement doubled the number of women being tested in its first few months.
Female polar bears normally start having baby cubs at the age of four or five.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
Homosexuals are 39% more likely to beleft-handed.
The Statue of Liberty has a 35-foot (10 6m) waistline.
Scientists can grow teeth from urine.
The CIA had a secret office on the 25th floor of 7 World Trade Center another nearby building that collapsed after the 9/11 attacks.
Sharon Stone was the first Star Search spokes model.
Actor Sean Bean has died on 32% of his movies the highest percentage of any living actor of note.
More People In The World Have Mobile Phones Than Toilets.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products