The ostrich has two toes on each foot which gives it greater speed.
Female koala’s have two vagina’s.
Just 7% of people in China are religious making it the least religious country in world. Thailand has the most with 94%.
Al-Qaeda initially considered targeting nuclear power plants on 9/11 but decided against it fearing things could "get out of control."
Chinese Crested dogs can get acne.
Marilyn Monroe was Jewish: she converted for her husband Arthur Miller.
The Vatican has its own soccer team.
In 1944 a 14-year-old African-American was executed in the U.S. after a quick 2-hour trial with little evidence.
Keanu Reeves gave US$80 million of his US$114 million salary for "The Matrix" movie to special effects and makeup staff.
Americans are responsible for about 1/5 of the world’s garbage annually.
The weird offspring of a donkey and a zebra is called a "zonkey."
Tina Turner’s real name is Annie Mae Bullock.
There are more plastic flamingos in the U.S that there are real ones.
The great horned owl has no sense of smell.
If everyone lived as densely as the do in Manhattan the human race could fit in New Zealand.
Astronauts aboard the ISS change clothes near a filter that sucks up the skin particles that would otherwise float around.
Brazilian prisoners can reduce their sentence by 4 days for every book they read and write a report on.
Hitler was a Vegetarian and created laws against animal cruelty.
Bill Gates' children will only inherit US$10 million each out of his US$72 billion net worth.
The human eye can distinguish about 10 million different colors.
The “pound” key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph.
In ancient times Chinese people feared pandas and described them as metal-devouring black-and-white "tapirs."
Elvis Presley never performed outside of North America.
"Canada" is an Iroquoian language word meaning "Village."
There is a town in France called Condom.
Antarctica is almost 1.5 times the size of the U.S.
First marriages that end in a divorce usually last approximately 8 years.
The longest cat ever measured 48.5 inches (1.23 m) when fully stretched out.
Gerald Ford was the only to have served as both U.S. President and Vice President without being elected to either position.
Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of the James Bond movies because he started balding at age 21.
Australian soldiers used the song “We’re Off to See the Wizard” as a marching song in WWII.
The oldest recorded elephant lived for 82 years.
The dumbest dog in the world is the Afghan hounds.
Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors.
Elvis Presley's manager Colonel Tom Parker used to sell both 'I love Elvis' and 'I hate Elvis' badges at his concerts.
Pope Francis was the first public personality in Argentina to sign a petition for justice in the 1994 AMIA terrorist attack.
In every episode of “Seinfeld” there is a Superman picture or reference somewhere.
When Gmail was introduced by Google with an unbelievable 1GB free storage in 2004 Hotmail only offered 2MB.
Global warming could drive to extinction as many as 1 in 6 animal and plant species.
Benjamin Franklin wrote "Fart Proudly" a scientific essay about farts.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.