The average human will yawn around 250 000 times over the course of his life.
Hallucinatory 'voices' seem to be shaped by local culture. In the U.S. the voices are harsh and threatening while those heard by schizophrenics in Africa and India tend to be more benign and playful.
Young elephants pandas koalas and hippos eat the feces of their mothers.
You can buy hummus flavoured ice cream in Israel.
After the Treaty of Versailles French Marshal Ferdinand Foch said "This is not a peace. It is an armistice for twenty years." Exactly 20 years and 65 days later WW2 broke out.
Famous science-fiction writer Isaac Asimov died as the result of an HIV infection from a blood transfusion given during triple-bypass heart surgery.
Giraffe are already extinct in at least seven countries in Africa.
14% of Americans have skinny-dipped with a member of the opposite sex at least once.
If the Eiffel Tower was built today it would cost about US$31 million.
The AMIA Bombing of Argentina in 1994 was one of the largest terrorist attacks in South America killing 85 people.
In South India people roll over food leftovers served to Brahmins in the belief that all troubles and ailments will be cured.
Smoking causes 1 in every 5 deaths in the U.S. every year.
Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
The world's largest pyramid is not in Egypt but in Mexico.
The shape of plant collenchyma’s cells and the shape of the bubbles in beer foam are the same – they are orthotetrachidecahedrons.
There are about 22 000 man made objects orbiting around planet Earth.
Bill Gates pays over US$1 million per year in property taxes for his house.
The Sea Anemone looks like a flower but it's actually a carnivorous animal that eats small fish and shrimp.
There's a lizard known as Jesus Christ Lizard due to its ability to run on the water.
75% of the artificial vanilla produced in the world is used for ice cream and as a flavoring for chocolate.
The Pokémon Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are based off of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
George Washington stopped the Revolutionary War to return a lost dog to the enemy.
1.2 million women have an abortion in the U.S.every year.
Sugary drinks kill more people than violent crime in Mexico.
One "dog year" is not equivalent to 7 human years. Dogs age at various rates depending on their size.
Einstein never received a Nobel prize for relativity. it was actually for the photoelectric effect.
Argentina has the world's second-highest rate of anorexia after Japan.
The Statue of Liberty is estimated to be hit by about 600 bolts of lightning every year.
NYC keeps train tracks free of ice by setting them on fire.
Divorce is illegal in the Philippines.
In three decades the world's oceans will contain more discarded plastic than fish when measured by weight researchers say.
Americans have invaded Canada twice in 1775 and 1812. They lost both times.
In France it's illegal to name a pig "Napoleon".
99% of all mobile malware is targeted at Android users.
Cuba is the only island in the Caribbean to have a railroad.
Astronauts in space can't tell if their bladders are full. They are trained to relieve themselves every two hours.
A sardine is not a species of fish but a name that can apply to many small varieties of pickled fish including herring and pilchard.
Babies are born without kneecaps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
In the Philippine jungle the yo-yo was first used as a weapon.
When Louis Pasteur was working on the rabies vaccine if he or his assistants got infected they were to be shot in the head.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.