There are more living organisms in a teaspoonful of soil than there are people on earth.
Cats can swallow and digest their food without chewing it.
A lethal dose of chocolate for a human being is about 22 lbs. or 40 Hershey bars.
When Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the Moon they honored soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin by leaving behind one of his medals.
Paper money can transport live flu virus for over two weeks.
California has issued 6 drivers licenses to people named Jesus Christ.
After the Titanic sank the families of the band members were billed By White Star Line for the cost of the uniforms worn as the band members died.
In Canada Mexico India Russia and Israel bank notes have Braille-like markings on them for the blind.
Carolyn Shoemaker has discovered 32 comets and approximately 300 asteroids.
Black cats are considered to bring good luck in Japan.
The word "volcano" originally comes from the name of the Roman god of fire Vulcan.
After WW2 a group of Jewish "Avengers" formulated a Holocaust revenge plan to kill 6 million Germans by poisoning the water supply of many German cities. However it was foiled by British police while the poison was in transit.
A sizable oak tree during the typical growing season gives off 28 000 gallons of moisture.
It is believed that sharks first appeared 420 million years ago.
Cockroaches raised in space become quicker stronger faster and tougher than cockroaches on Earth.
About 7% of all the potatoes grown in the U.S. are turned into McDonald's fries.
A day's worth of Twitter posts would fill a 10-million-page book.
Cher’s last name was “Sarkissian.” She changed it because no one could pronounce it.
In 1945 a rooster named Mike lived 18 months without a head.
On the International Space Station urine passes through a special water treatment plant that turns it into drinking water.
More than 1 000 different languages are spoken on the continent of Africa.
More Monopoly money is printed in a year than real money throughout the world.
70%of all the emails sent are spam.
West Side Story was originally called East Side Story.
There are 28 million cancer survivors worldwide.
The number “four” is considered unlucky in Japan because it is pronounced the same as “death”.
Latinos now outnumber whites in California since 2015.
When George Washington passed away in 1799 Britain's entire Royal Navy lowered its flags at half mast.
A man rode his bike from Sweden to Mount Everest and then tried to summit. He turned around 300 feet from the top.
The smallest wage gap between men and women is to be found in New Zealand: under 5%.
More People In The World Have Mobile Phones Than Toilets.
If done perfectly a rubix cube combination can be solved in 17 turns.
In May 1948 Mt Ruapehu and Mt Ngauruhoe both in New Zealand erupted simultaneously.
James Harrison has donated blood over 1 000 times saving over 2 million unborn babies from Rhesus disease.
The Titanic's fourth funnel was fake. It was added to make the ship look more powerful and symmetrical.
Most household dust is made of dead skin cells.
John F Kennedy had such concerns about the space program's high cost that he proposed partnering with the Soviet Union on a joint expedition to the moon.
Norway was ranked the world's #1 country in the 2014 Prosperity Index for wealth and well-being.
Germany made its final reparations payment from the WW1 Treaty of Versailles in 2010.
Egyptian Pyramid workers were paid with beer: 1 gallon (4L) per day.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.