The first McDonald’s restaurant in Canada was in Richmond British Columbia.
A priest on the Titanic refused to board a lifeboat twice. Instead he stayed behind to hear confessions and give absolution to the people left on the ship.
Novelist Stephen King said that Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series is the "greatest make-believe villain to come along since Hannibal Lecter."
1 in 7 of American adults who have a tattoo regret it.
No other country in Europe has as many volcanoes as Italy: the peninsula stands on a fault line.
Rhythm is the longest English word without a vowel.
65% of smartphone users download zero apps per month.
Since the 12th century Judaism believes that if the truths derived from science or philosophy contradict religious beliefs the religious beliefs are incorrect.
By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back you cannot sink into quicksand.
Speed dating was invented by a Rabbi in 1999.
North Korea has 51 "Social Categories" ranked by their loyalty to the regime.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
The average person spends 6 months of their life sitting at red lights.
The couch gag is actually a trick used by the writers to make the show longer or shorter.
You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV.
It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
In New York State it is illegal to but any alcohol on Sundays before noon.
The cost to construct a new Golden Gate Bridge today would be approximately US$1.2 billion.
60% of people needing mental health services in the U.S. don't get it often because of the stigma of seeking help.
All dolphins have a different whistle.
Mexico was named "New Spain" when Hernan Cortes conquered the territory from the Aztecs.
Norwegians pay half tax in November so everyone has more money for Christmas.
Cocaine raises dopamine levels by 250% compared to 100% from sex and 50% from food.
Table tennis is China's national sport.
In English four is the only digit that has the same number of letters as its value.
When Charlie Chaplin received his honorary Oscar he got a 12-minute standing ovation the longest in Oscar history.
Fewer than half the world's cultures engage in romantic kissing a study found.
Edward VIII King of the UK in 1936 was a Nazi sympathiser and later argued that bombing England could bring peace by ending WW2.
"Friendstalker" was one of the early names considered for Twitter.
In the TV series I Love Lucy Ricki Ricardo never actually said “Lucy you have some ‘splaining to do”
All Jewish people who are between 18 and 26 years old are entitled to a free 10-day trip to Israel.
Adult elephants can’t jump.
Women undergoing abortion after 18 weeks gestation sometimes give birth to a fetus that may survive briefly. It happens in about 4 per 100 000 abortions.
20%of women in the U.S. earn at least $5 000 more than their spouse.
More People In The World Have Mobile Phones Than Toilets.
In South Carolina the maximum sentence for beating your dog is longer than the max sentence for beating your wife.
More people died in Auschwitz than the British and American losses of WW2 combined.
When a person dies his sense of hearing is the last to go.
Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
Japan has just 2 gun-related homicides per year
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.