The Earth's core is about as hot as the sun.
During the 70s a suicide jumper from the Golden Gate Bridge left a note that read "I'm going to walk to the bridge. If one person smiles at me on the way I will not jump."
Netherlands is the only country with a national dog.
A group of pandas is called an "embarrassment."
In 2011 a monkey was arrested in Pakistan for crossing the border with India.
Many American Civil War soldiers had "nostalgia" listed as their cause of death meaning homesickness.
Baby Chicks are smarter than Baby Humans .
"Under Pressure" was written by David Bowie and Queen during a 24-hour wine and cocaine marathon.
LSD was legal in California until 1966.
Leonardo DiCaprio's name is Leonardo because his mother was standing in front of a Leonardo Da Vinci's portrait when he first kicked.
Some people say that when the black bands on the Woolybear caterpillar are wide a cold winter is coming.
The mortality rate of a Black Mamba snake bite is almost 100%.
Blue whales can get a tan.
Rain contains vitamin B12.
Almost 70 percent of the red meat eaten globally is goat meat.
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
A polar bears skin is black. Its fur is actually clear but like snow it appears white.
Sweden has the largest scale model of the solar system in the world. It is in the scale of 1:20 million and stretches 950 km across the country.
Money isn’t made out of paper; it’s made out of cotton.
Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
It's illegal in many countries to perform surgery on an octopus without anesthesia due to their intelligence.
Caligynephobia is the fear of beautiful women.
There are Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate.
When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year.
Providing birth control to women at no cost substantially reduced unplanned pregnancies and cut abortion rates by 62% to 78% over the U.S. national rate a study found.
In 2010 a 2-year-old boy from Indonesia Ardi Rizal made headlines for having a 40-a-day smoking habit.
In the Land of the Pharaohs of Egypt beer was the national currency.
If the earth didn't have the moon our days would only be 6 hours long.
Farts have been clocked at a speed of 10 feet per second (7 mph).
The blue whale weighs as much as thirty elephants and is as long as three Greyhound buses.
There is a limit of 12 minutes of commercials per hour of television in the UK.
Only about .003 percent of the water on Earth can be used by humans.
Your mobile phone has more computing power than the computers used for the Apollo 11 moon landing.
D'oh! is a real word in the Oxford English Dictionary. in The Simpsons scripts it just says "annoyed grunt".
Elephants are covered with hair.
After Christianity the largest religious affiliation in the U.S. is Judaism.
President Obama has read every Harry Potter book.
Human fingers can feel objects as small as 13 nanometers. If your finger was the size of the Earth you would feel the difference between houses and cars.
The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
In the 16th century England punished vagabonds with two years of servitude for the first offence and death penalty for the second.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products