A group of toads is called a knot.
Children's Day is celebrated in India on November 14th 9 months after Valentine's Day.
In 1960 two of The Beatles got deported from Germany for lighting a condom on fire.
Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
Every tweet Americans send is being archived by the Library of Congress.
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
The lighter was invented before the match.
Centenarians are the fastest-growing demographic in the UK.
People say “bless you” when you sneeze because your heart stops for a millisecond.
Cats have 32 muscles that control the outer ear while humans have only 6.
An Octopus doesn't have 8 arms but 6 arms and 2 legs.
9/11 was not the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Center. A bombing in February of 1993 killed six people.
China has treatment camps for Internet addicts.
African-Americans are twice as likely to be shot in the U.S.
Pepsi originally contained pepsin thus the name.
Americans consume 12.5 teaspoons more sugar each day than the American Heart Association recommends.
The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.
The world's largest cattle station Anna Creek Station in Australia is larger than Israel.
Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation.
1.2 million women have an abortion in the U.S.every year.
The first toilet ever seen on television was on “Leave It to Beaver.”
Male rabbits are called “bucks,” females are “does.”
600Americans die each year from falling out of bed.
Over 500 girls have been named Hermione since the first 'Harry Potter' movie came out.
27 000 trees are felled each day for toilet paper.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The most expensive First Class suites in the Titanic were to have cost up to £870 (£75 156 today).
The ‘Golden Arches’ of fast food chain McDonalds is more recognized worldwide than the religious cross of Christianity.
In the early years of the 20th century horses were causing so much pollution with their poop that cars were seen as the "green" alternative.
Norway's NRK TV channel shows include an 8-hour train ride a 12-hour knitting show a 12-hour log fire and 18-hours of salmon spawning.
In Catalonia (Spain) a smiley-faced piece of wood called "Shitting Log" poops out the presents in Christmas.
China is the world's largest supplier of Bibles.
In New York State it is illegal to but any alcohol on Sundays before noon.
In the last 4000 years no new animals have been domesticated.
The Earth is smoother than a billiard ball if both were the same size.
Louisiana’s capital building is the tallest one of any U.S. state.
The first Canadian casualties of the Afghanistan war were from an American pilot bombing a training exercise.
11% of the world is left-handed.
Koala bears aren't bears: They're marsupials.
The Jerusalem syndrome is a group of psychological phenomena triggered by a visit to Jerusalem Israel.
The word "school" comes from the ancient Greek for "free time."
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.