A chicken with red ear lobes will produce brown eggs, and a chicken with white ear lobes will produce white eggs.
Cuba was caught sending Weapons to North Korea in 2013.
Offices with more male employees have far more bacteria.
At least 1 in 25 people sentenced to the death penalty in the U.S. are innocent.
The females of some moth species lack wings all they can do to move is crawl.
Female koala’s have two vagina’s.
Warren Beatty and Shirley MacLaine are brother and sister.
A bat can eat up to 1,000 insects per hour.
You can be fined up to $1 000 for whistling on Sunday in Salt Lake City Utah.
When George Washington was elected president no one knew what to call him. No other nation had ever elected a president.
Sharks kill 12 people per yearwhile people kill 11 417 sharks per hour.
A porcupine can fight off a pride of lions.
To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaws push your thumbs into its eyeballs – it will let you go instantly.
Ancient Rome had a 4-story-tall shopping mall with 150 shops and offices.
Drinking a cup of caffeinated coffee significantly improves blood flow.
A drink of rum and coke is called a "Cuba Libre" (Free Cuba) in Latin America except in Cuba where it is called a "mentirita" (little lie).
Outer space begins at 100 kilometers (62 mi) above sea level.
A man named Moondyne Joe escaped prison so many times that police built a special cell for him from which he escaped as well.
A baby goat is called a “kid”.
People who work 11 hours or more a day are 67% more likely to have a heart attack than those with an 8-hour work day according to a study.
There is a water reservoir floating in space that is equivalent to 140 trillion times all the water in the world's ocean.
Couples who live together before engagement have a higher divorce rates than those who wait.
There's a city in Brazil called "Nao-Me-Toque" meaning "Don't Touch Me."
The toothpaste ‘Colgate’ in Spanish translates to ‘go hang yourself’. Read More.
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
"Adolf Schicklgruber" would have been Hitler's name. His father changed his last name in 1877.
There's a 47-story skyscraper in Spain that has NO elevator.
After WW1 Finland Estonia Latvia Lithuania and Poland emerged as independent nations.
One of the reasons the WWF chose the Panda as their logo was to save printing costs.
The major figure of the Cuban Revolution Ernesto "Che" Guevara was born in Argentina.
You can save 2 190 gallons of water per person per year by only flushing the toilet once a day.
Between 1902 and 1907 the same tiger killed 436 people in India.
Possums have one of the shortest pregnancies at 16 days. The shortest human pregnancy to produce a healthy baby was 22 weeks 6 days — the baby was the length of a ballpoint pen.
There are more types of insects in one tropical rain forest tree than there are in the entire state of Vermont.
2 million German women aged 13-70 were allegedly raped by the Red Army on WW2.
The first alarm clock could only ring at 4am.
There's only one STOP sign in the entire city of Paris.
A rare Apple-1 computer built in Steve Jobs' garage in the summer of 1976 was sold at an auction in 2014 for US$905 000.
Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
Japan has more than 50 000 people who are over 100 years old.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products