Hair is made from the same substance as fingernails.
2% of couples have fallen in love in a supermarket according to a survey.
As many as 440 000 people die from preventable medical errors every year.
Apple earns US$300 000 per minute.
German chocolate cake isn't German. It's named for Sam German an American baker.
During prohibition the U.S. Congress had their own bootlegger so senators and congressmen could still drink alcohol.
Worldwide sales of cocaine earn more than Microsoft McDonald's and Kellogg's combined.
Texas has its own pledge of allegiance.
United Artists offered Stallone up to US$340 000 to sell them the rights to the screenplay of Rocky if he agreed to not star in the movie. He refused.
The Netherlands is the world's largest per capita consumer of coffee averaging 2.4 cups of coffee per person per day.
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
Women undergoing abortion after 18 weeks gestation sometimes give birth to a fetus that may survive briefly. It happens in about 4 per 100 000 abortions.
In Germany there's no punishment for a prisoner who tries to escape from jail because it is a basic human instinct to be free.
Starfish don’t die of old age.
The fastest ascent from base camp to the summit of Mount Everest took just 8 hours and 10 minutes.
The average temperature in Mars is -81°F (-63°C).
When young abalones feed on red seaweed their shells turn red.
In 2010 Finland became the first country in the world to make Internet access a legal right.
Google is offering US$20 million to any private team that can land on the moon by New Year's Eve of 2016.
Air pollution causes lung cancer and is also linked to an increased risk for bladder cancer.
Goats were the first animals domesticated by man in 10,000 B.C.
There's a colony in Brazil founded by 2 000 to 4 000 Confederate refugees who left the U.S. after losing the Civil War.
Saddam Hussein wrote a Romantic Novel.
In the original script "Rocky" ended with Rocky throwing the fight and opening a pet store for Adrian with the money he made.
Multiplying 21978 by 4 reverses the order of the numbers: 87912.
Deer can’t eat hay.
The verb “cleave” is the only English word with two synonyms which are antonyms of each other: adhere and separate.
The giant panda spends around 55% of its life collecting preparing and eating bamboo.
Sharks have an astounding sense of smell so powerful that they can detect a single drop of blood in an Olympic-sized pool.
About half a million mice live in the London Underground.
Germany and Japan have the lowest birth rate in the world.
You have a better chance of getting accepted to Harvard University than getting a job at the Apple Store.
Brazilian athletes funded their trip to the 1932 Olympics by selling coffee along the way.
Islam will equal Christianity in size by 2050.
A snail can sleep for 3 years.
Ronaldinho's deal with Coca-Cola ended after he was caught sipping a Pepsi in a news conference.
Drug lord Pablo Escobar had so much cash that rats ate almost $1 billion of his money each year.
In 2001 Argentina had 5 presidents in 10 days.
Over 90% of women who learn that they are carrying a baby with Down Syndrome will choose abortion over keeping their baby.
In Japan 685 kids were rushed to hospitals in 1997 after an intense Pokemon episode that caused dizziness vomiting and seizures.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.