A drink of rum and coke is called a "Cuba Libre" (Free Cuba) in Latin America except in Cuba where it is called a "mentirita" (little lie).
Ancient Greek democracy lasted for only 185 years
Lawn darts are illegal in Canada.
A dollar bill has 3 000 types of bacteria.
The chicken and fish are the only animals that are eaten before they are born and after they die.
In France it's illegal to name a pig "Napoleon".
8.2% of people in Norway eat tacos every single Friday.
"He kept us out of war" was Woodrow Wilson' slogan for the 1916 election. About a month after he took office the U.S. declared war on Germany.
Larry Lewis ran the 100-yard dash in 17.8 seconds in 1969 thereby setting a new world’s record for runners in the 100-years-or-older class. He was 101.
The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
Degringolade means to fall and disintegrate.
Cats have three eyelids.
The Death Penalty is legal in 32 U.S. states.
Water constitutes only 0.07% of the earth by mass or 0.4% of the earth by volume.
The human eye can distinguish about 10 million different colors.
Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a 50 000 word novel without any word containing “e.”
The world's largest gold bar weighs 250 kg (551 lb).
Laika the first dog in space did not die peacefully as initially reported by the Soviets. She died because the cabin overheated.
Of all the countries that celebrate an independence day 58 are independent of the UK 26 of France 21 of Russia and 21 of Spain.
A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
In 1986 a volcanic lake in Cameroon Africa burped a C02 gas cloud that killed 1 746 people in minutes.
Chameleons can move their eyes in two directions at the same time.
A hydrodaktulpsychicharmonica is a variety of musical glasses.
The Philippines has the slowest Internet speed in the entire Southeast Asian region with an average speed of 3.54 Mbps.
Benjamin Franklin made 8 voyages across the Atlantic Ocean and was the first to map the Gulf Stream.
The word "school" comes from the ancient Greek for "free time."
"Sahara" means "desert" in Arabic so the "Sahara Desert"is the "Desert Desert."
During a TED talk about Malaria Bill Gates opened a jar full of mosquitoes on stage so the audience would be able to empathize better.
Since 2007 an unfinished skyscraper in Caracas Venezuela has been re-appropriated by squatters into a vast 'vertical slum' which now includes grocery stores hairdressers and an unlicensed dentist.
Bob Dylan’s real name is Robert Zimmerman.
A woman named Erika La Tour Eiffel "married" the Eiffel Tower in 2007.
Astronauts aboard Apollo 10 heard unexplained "outer spacey" music while orbiting the dark side of the moon.
Canis lupus lupus is the scientific name for a grey wolf.
Cats can't taste sweetness.
Hot water is heavier than cold.
Bill Gates’ first business was Traff-O-Data a company that created machines which recorded the number of cars passing a given point on a road.
Christopher Columbus correctly predicted an eclipse to trick the native inhabitants of Jamaica into giving him food and supplies.
It's completely legal for minors to smoke cigarettes in the U.S. and parts of Europe. What they can't do is purchase them.
The average American/Canadian will eat about 11.9 pounds of cereal per year!
44%of registered Twitter users have never tweeted.
- 720p HD to capture clear images for your records and while using 2-way audio (built-in microphone and speaker). 720P/20FPS,700Kbps; 360P/20FPS,200Kbps.
- 110 wide-angle lens, 940nm infrared non-invasive sensor. Capture the scene in clarity with the wide-angle lens and IR LED Night Vision Up to 32 feet. The non-invasive sensor will not disturb your sleeping children.
- Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with 360 Home App on mobile device at anytime, anywhere.Stay in Touch with Two Way Talk, Intelligent Motion Alerts, Snapshots as well as Mobile Apps.
- Secure your videos on a Micro SD card, own your video content and access video history anytime. Supports up to 32GB Micro SD card.
- Real-time streaming to your phone & activity alerts when motion is detected. 360 Home App allows you to customize your settings according to your preferences. Available for iOS and Android.
- 720p High-definition, 112° wide-angle advanced glass lens combined with 345° horizontal & 115° vertical rotation range create a complete 360° coverage. Advanced night vision with 8 built-in 940nm infrared LED beads extend the viewing distance to 3 meters in pitch dark with no light pollution, so your baby or pet will not be disturbed by LED glare.
- Responsive and advanced microphone with a built-in anti-noise filter for a clear 2-way Audio experience. Intercom Mode: one party to talk and listen at a time or Hands-free Mode: both parties talk and listen freely for maximum flexibility.
- Receive real-time Activity Alerts while you're out. 10-sec motion tracking records and centers the moving object. Bookmark your favorite positions (up to 8) and return to them at the tap of a button. Select Auto-Cruise to survey the area 360° horizontally or cruise your bookmarks, suitable for large areas that need a quick scan (and tracks moving objects).
- YI Dome integrates with your YI Home family in one simple interface. User-friendly and intuitive app to customize your settings: activity alerts, auto-cruise, bookmarks, camera sharing, customize schedules, and more. Supports connectivity to a large number of devices with the same app/account for maximum convenience. Available for iOS and Android.
- Supports YI Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage from an SD card, ensure all your videos are safe, secure and protected. We provide the most efficient compression and the highest protection of data, so you can be sure that your footage is safe and secure. Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with YI Home App on mobile device, and YI Home App on PC at anytime, anywhere. Built-in support for 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz (5Ghz currently not supported) Wi-Fi band.
- √ True 720p HD, 115° Wide Viewing Angle - 115° angle lens lets you see more of your space in true 720p without ever having to pan or tilt. Equipped with automatic IR LED, you can even remotely check if your baby is sleeping well or not during the night!
- √ Two-way Audio - Funlux security camera lets you communicate with your loved ones with built-in speaker and microphone. You can also share your device to families and friends, take and record photos to save sweet memories!
- √ Motion Detection - You will be notified with push alerts on your phone when motion is detected, enjoying peace of mind! Customize motion detection area and schedule notification time through Fulnlux app so that you can focus on things that are truly important!
- √ Free Cloud Service: All users are eligible for a 1-month free cloud of our 7 day cloud recording plan. Cloud Service requires no subscription and no credit card credentials. With the plan, you can review, save, and share footage at any time, and reduce false alerts with cloud intelligence.
- √ Please contact us via Amazon Message for any questions. You'll get 60-Day Money Back Guarantee, 2-Year Limited Warranty, Lifetime US-Based Tech Support! Note: These cameras are for indoor use only.