Apple has over 80 000 employees around the world.
The inventor of the Chocolate Chip Cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
The Spanish flu caused about a third of total military deaths in WW1.
Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
There's no evidence that any of Leonardo Da Vinci's inventions were ever built and none of his writings were published during his lifetime.
Christianity is severely persecuted in at least 27 countries.
Argentina was the first country in Latin Americato legalize same-sex marriage in 2010.
An elephant's pair of tusks may exceed 441 pounds (200 kg).
The U.S. State with the longest official name is the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
Smearing a small amount of dog feces on an insect bite will relieve the itching and swelling.
Most people who commit suicide do it on a Wednesday.
The human body is comprised of 80% water.
Cancers are primarily an environmental disease with 90 - 95% of cases attributed to environmental factors and 5 - 10% due to genetics.
Over 20 million bats live in the Bracken Cave in Texas the world's largest colony of bats.
In most advertisements including newspapers the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
You can start a fire with ice.
Europe and Africa are only separated by 14.3 km (8.9 mi) of ocean and there are talks of creating the longest bridge ever.
In Germany it is illegal to run out of fuel on highways.
Instead of kissing mothers of the Manchu tribe used to show affection by sucking their child's penis in public because kissing was considered sexual.
The human body produces about a litre (0.26 gal) of mucus per day.
Animals including pigs horses and even insects could be tried and convicted of crimes for several centuries across many parts of Europe.
The town of Docker River in Australia was once invaded by 6 000 camels that came in search of water.
Apple Is Worth More Than The Entire Russian Stock Market.
The courts in New Zealand allowed a child to be named "Number 16 Bus Shelter."
The Pokémon Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are based off of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
There are 336 dimples on a regulation US golf ball. In the UK its 330.
On average a hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute.
There's a McDonald's with turquoise arches in Sedona Arizona.
The flamingo can only eat when its head is upside down.
Hot water is heavier than cold.
Your tongue is the only muscle in your body that is attached at only one end.
Nigeria makes more movies every year than the US.
The shape of plant collenchyma’s cells and the shape of the bubbles in beer foam are the same – they are orthotetrachidecahedrons.
It's scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person.
149 - 0 is the highest score ever made in a Soccer game
If your laptop feels hot don't put it on your lap if you're a man it may cause infertility.
Ice melting in Antarctica has caused a small shift in gravity in the region.
Since the 12th century Judaism believes that if the truths derived from science or philosophy contradict religious beliefs the religious beliefs are incorrect.
The Simpsons hold the Guinness Record for Longest Running Prime time Animated Television Series and Most Guest Stars Featured in a Television Series.
About 46 000 square miles of arable land turn to desert every year due to climate change and practices such as forest clear-cutting.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.