If you search for "askew" in Google the content will tilt slightly to the right.
The cost to construct a new Golden Gate Bridge today would be approximately US$1.2 billion.
In the Philippines MABUHAY means Hello.
The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp (marijuana) paper.
A cesium atom in an atomic clock beats 9 192 631 770 times a second.
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange purple and silver!
"Shabbat elevators" stop at every floor to avoid pressing buttons which is considered "doing work" on Shabbat thus forbidden in Judaism.
Africa is larger than China USA India Mexico and a big part of Europe combined.
There are more Siberian tigers living in captivity than in their native habitat.
Witold Pilecki a Polish soldier volunteered to be imprisoned in Auschwitz in order to gather information escape and let the world know about the Holocaust.
It took 73 years to find the wreck of the Titanic.
The terms "UK" and "Great Britain" are not interchangeable: the United Kingdom includes Northern Ireland while Great Britain does not.
Ten percent of the Russian government’s income comes from the sale of vodka.
It is impossible to sneeze with the eyes open.
Dr. Seuss pronounced his name “soyce”.
The angel falls in Venezuela are nearly 20 times taller than Niagara Falls.
Scientists estimate that the moon's width has shrunk by about 600 feet (182 meters) since the rocky body first formed.
300 workers 18 038 pieces of wrought iron and 2.5 million rivets were needed to build the Eiffel Tower.
A group of twelve or more cows is called a flink.
In the Middle Ages BEER was consumed more than water as the alcohol made it safer.
More than 45 million turkeys are cooked and eaten in the US at Thanksgiving.
There is a version of the Bible translated into Hawaiian Pidgin called 'Da Jesus Book'.
Leo Fender inventor of the Telecaster and Stratocaster could not play guitar.
Multiplying 21978 by 4 reverses the order of the numbers: 87912.
George W. Bush was once a cheerleader.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
In Japan there's a train that "floats" above the tracks by magnetism reaching 500 km/h (311 mph).
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
U2 singer Bono wears sunglasses all the time because he suffers from glaucoma an eye condition.
In Japan Burger King has an all-black burger.
Google Translate generates its answers by trawling through decades of comparative human translated works such as UN documents and Harry Potter novels.
Brazil once tried to sell an aircraft carrier on eBay.
Facebook earns an average of US$5.85 from every U.S. user.
An Angry Birds Land is open at a theme park in Tampere Finland.
The last surviving WW1 Veteran was a woman. She was a waitress at an air base.
During WW2 Allied forces sunk 3 ships carrying concentration camp survivors by accident killing almost 10 000 survivors.
Whales drown if they remain underwater for over 30 minutes.
Flowers can grow faster by listening to music.
Saddam Hussein used Whitney Houston's song "I will always love you" for his 2002 campaign.
Many fish species are known to change sex during the course of their lives.
Christopher Columbus once punished a man found guilty of stealing corn by having his ears and nose cut off and then selling him into slavery.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.