"LOL" was formally recognized in 2011's update of the Oxford English Dictionary.
When Hitler informed the Czech president of the imminent invasion of his country he suffered a heart attack and had to be kept awake to sign his surrender.
You can start a fire with ice.
An Angry Birds Land is open at a theme park in Tampere Finland.
The Quran Islam's most sacred book means “recitation” in Arabic.
Hitler was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1939.
German chocolate cake isn't German. It's named for Sam German an American baker.
A coyote crossed with a dog is called a "coydog".
The World Trade Center's most famous survivor and president of its support group Tania Head was later found to be a fraud: she wasn't even in NYC on 9/11.
In 2009 Nigerian Police arrested a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.
Liposuctioned human fat can be recycled as fuel.
347 000 Tweets are sent every minute.
It costs 41 cents per year per American citizen for NASA's entire Curiosity program.
You don't like the original version of a song because it's better. You like it because it's the one you heard first.
All champagne is produced in the Champagne region in France. Otherwise it is called sparkling wine.
The crocodile’s tongue is unmovable, as it is attached to the roof of its mouth.
Research has shown that domestic cats never forgive. They fail to show signs of reconciliation like other animals do.
The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
The U.S. Navy has 75 trained dolphins to detect enemy swimmers and underwater mines.
Before the Holocaust Hitler gave the U.S. Great Britain and many other nations a chance to take in Jewish refugees. They refused.
In Greek mythology it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
Sugary drinks kill more people than violent crime in Mexico.
There are 177 147 ways to tie a tie according to mathematicians.
Spiders don't have penises. They mate with the appendages on their face.
During WW2 the lights of Big Ben were dimmed so that German bombers could not use it for reference.
The Chuck E. Cheese franchise was created by Atari a resteraunt combining robotic animals and arcade games with family meals. They name the franchise a Pizza Time Theater. Chuck E. Cheese was first opened in 1977.
After 9/11 the Maasai tribe of Kenya gave 14 of their most important cattle to America as aid.
Some Deaf People Make Sign Language in Their Sleep.
111 111 111 x 111 111 111 = 12 345 678 987 654 321
There was a Jewish-Austrian doctor who didn't charge Hitler's family due to their economic hardship. Hitler had him protected and called him "Noble Jew".
There's a 10 000-seat replica of Solomon's Temple in Sao Paulo Brazil.
Millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels that bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
Zebras are responsible for more injuries to U.S. zookeepers than any other animal.
Elephants rarely get cancer because they have 40 copies of genes that code for the tumor suppressor protein p53—humans have two.
3.4 million people die each year from water-related causes.
Only 5% of dogs experience dental decay compared with 90% of children.
There are more types of insects in one tropical rain forest tree than there are in the entire state of Vermont.
A large number of Muslims sacrificed themselves to save Jews and fight Nazis in World War II.
There is a version of the Bible translated into Hawaiian Pidgin called 'Da Jesus Book'.
The Roman Empire was not the largest empire in history. It was only the 28th largest.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.