40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet
According to astronauts space smells like seared steak hot metal and welding fumes.
Some moths never eat anything as adults because they don’t have mouths. They must live on the energy they stored as caterpillars.
Dieting could force your brain to eat itself scientists say.
The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army. G.P. for ‘General Purpose’ vehicle.
Teddy Roosevelt volunteered for service in World War I ten years after having served as U.S. president.
Benjamin Franklin was an advocate of "air baths" during which he would spend up to an hour reading or writing in his house completely naked.
Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as 170 miles (274 km) per hour.
Male rabbits are called “bucks,” females are “does.”
Movie theater Popcorn costs more per ounce than filet mignon in U.S.A.
Peter Hillary Sir Edmund Hillary's son climbed Mount Everest in 1990making the pair the first father and son to do so.
A light bulb that hasn't been turned off since 1901 still shines at a fire station in California.
A full moon is nine times brighter than a half moon.
In April 2013 someone hacked Associated Press' Twitter account and tweeted that 2 bombs had exploded at the White House. The stock market crashed within seconds.
35%of the world's population drives on the left side of the road.
Two and a half time more Barbies are sold every year than babies are born in the U.S.
Warren Beatty and Shirley MacLaine are brother and sister.
No matter where you stand in Michigan you are never more than 85 miles from a Great Lake.
Sigmund Freud recommended Cocaine as treatment for depression alcoholism and morphine addiction.
Some women can have a genetic mutation which causes them to see millions of more colors.
Ronaldinho's deal with Coca-Cola ended after he was caught sipping a Pepsi in a news conference.
London has 72 billionaires the most of any city.
In 2012 a court in Italy ruled that telling a man he has "no balls" is a crime punishable with a fine.
Sharks are immune to cancer!
Men are struck by lightning five times more often than women.
Butte County South Dakota is the geographical center of the U.S.
During the 7th century B.C. ancient Roman "vestal virgins" were required to keep their hymens intact as proof of virginity until age 30 or they would be buried alive.
A new scientific method called 'toxineering' turns venoms into painkillers.
Bird poop is white because they don't pee.
Dreamt is the only English word that ends in the letters “MT”.
All champagne is produced in the Champagne region in France. Otherwise it is called sparkling wine.
In 2013 Belgium issued a limited edition of chocolate flavored stamps.
More than 60% of Bolivia's citizens are indigenous predominantly Quechua and Aymara.
North Korea is outsourcing its forced labor camps to work in Siberia.
All of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
Bill Gates aimed to become a millionaire by the age of 30. However he became a billionaire at 31.
In the UK if you reach your 100th birthday you get a personalized card from the Queen.
There are approximately 450 million goats around the world.
The only nation whose name begins with an “A” but doesn’t end in an “A” is Afghanistan.
There's a restaurant in Japan using monkeys as waiters.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)