It is thus probable that germs of the lowest organisms known to us are continually being carried away from the earth and the other planets upon which they exist. As seeds in general so most of these spores thus carried away will no doubt meet death in the cold infinite space of the universe. Yet a small number of spores will fall on some other world and may there be able to spread life if conditions be suitable. ~ Svante Arrhenius 1859 to 1927 - Physical Chemist
The condition of matter I have dignified by the term Electronic THE ELECTRONIC STATE. What do you think of that? Am I not a bold man ignorant as I am to coin words? ~ Michael Faraday 1791 – 1867
Semyon Lavochkin (1900–1960) Russia – La-series aircraft first operational surface-to-air missile S-25 Berkut.
Boris Mamyrin (1919–2007) Russia – reflectron (ion mirror).
James Henry Greathead (1844–1896) South Africa – tunnel boring machine tunnelling shield technique.
Gordon Gould (1920–2005) USA – Laser see also Theodore Maiman.
Bruce Ames (born 1928) USA – Ames test (cell biology).
Jacob Christoph Le Blon (1667–1741) Germany/UK – three and four color Color printing.
Arkhip Lyulka (1908–1984) Russia – first double jet turbofan engine other Soviet aircraft engines.
Grace Murray Hopper (1906–1992) USA – Compiler.
Zang-Hee Cho (born 1936) South Korea – co-inventor of Positron emission tomography and PET-MRI.
John J. Montgomery (1858–1911) USA – heavier-than-air gliders.
John Blenkinsop (1783–1831) UK – Blenkinsop rack railway system.
Philo Farnsworth (1906–1971) USA – a.o. electronic television.
John Bennett Fenn (1917–2010) USA – Electrospray ionization.
Bryan Donkin (1768–1855) UK – print industry composition roller.
Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen) (965–1039) Iraq – camera obscura pinhole camera magnifying glass.
Augustin-Jean Fresnel (1788–1827) France – Fresnel lens.
Lewis Latimer (1848–1928) USA – Invented the modern day light bulb.
Johann Maria Farina (1685–1766) Germany; Eau de Cologne.
Alexander Prokhorov (1916–2002) Russia – co-inventor of laser and maser.
Robert Koch (1843–1910) Germany – method for culturing bacteria on solid media.
Science is vastly more stimulating to the imagination than the classics. - J. B. S. Haldane 1892 to 1964 Biologist
We think there is color we think there is sweet we think there is bitter but in reality there are atoms and a void. ~ Democritus c. 460 – c. 370 BC
I believe that thirty million of these animalcules together would not take up as much room or be as big as a coarse grain of sand. ~ Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 1632 to 1723 - Biologist
Chemistry is necessarily an experimental science: its conclusions are drawn from data and its principles supported by evidence from facts. ~ Michael Faraday - 1791 to 1867
Chemistry unlike other sciences sprang originally from delusions and superstitions and was at its commencement exactly on a par with magic and astrology. ~ Thomas Thomson - 1773 to 1852
Experimental science hardly ever affords us more than approximations to the truth; and whenever many agents are concerned we are in great danger of being mistaken. ~ Humphry Davy - 1778 to 1829
The legend that every cipher is breakable is of course absurd though still widespread among people who should know better. ~ J.E. Littlewood 1885 – 1977 - Mathematician
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.