A fact acquires its true and full value only through the idea which is developed from it. ~ Justus von Liebig - 1803 to 1873
It is strange that only extraordinary men make the discoveries which later appear so easy and simple. - Georg C. Lichtenberg 1742 to 1799 Physicist
Miller Reese Hutchison (1876–1944) USA – a.o. Klaxon electric hearing aid.
Ottomar Anschütz (1846–1907) Germany – single-curtain focal-plane shutter electrotachyscope.
Otto Blathy (1860–1939) Hungary – co-inventor of the transformer wattmeter alternating current (AC) and turbogenerator.
Georgy Gause (1910–1986) Russia – gramicidin S neomycin lincomycin and other antibiotics.
Karl Ferdinand Braun (1850–1918) Germany – cathode-ray tube oscilloscope.
Rudolf Diesel (1858–1913) Germany – Diesel engine.
James Dyson (born 1947) UK – Dual Cyclone bagless vacuum cleaner incorporating the principles of cyclonic separation..
Abd al-Rahman al-Sufi (Azophi) (903–986) Persia/Iran – timekeeping astrolabe navigational astrolabe surveying astrolabe.
Ernest Orlando Lawrence (1901–1958) USA – Cyclotron.
Mary Anderson (1866–1953) United States – windshield wiper blade.
Friedrich Soennecken (1848–1919) Germany – Ring binder Hole punch.
Samuel Morse (1791–1872) USA – telegraph early Morse code see also Morse Code controversy.
Karl-Hermann Geib (1908–1949) Germany / USSR – Girdler sulfide process.
Myra Juliet Farrell (1878–1957) Australia – stitchless button Press stud.
Gavriil Ilizarov (1921–1992) Russia – Ilizarov apparatus external fixation distraction osteogenesis.
Nicholas McKay Sr. (1920–2014) USA – Lint roller.
Hippolyte Mège-Mouriès (1817–1880) France – margarine.
William Murdoch (1754–1839) Scotland – Gas lighting.
David Chaum (born 1955) USA – a.o. Digital signatures ecash.
Pavel Schilling (1786–1837) Estonia/Russia – first electromagnetic telegraph mine with an electric fuse.
We must reason in natural philosophy not from what we hope or even expect but from what we perceive. ~ Humphry Davy - 1778 to 1829
An experiment is a question which science poses to Nature and a measurement is the recording of Nature’s answer. - Max Planck 1858 to 1947 Theoretical Physicist
Why the dinosaurs died out is not known but it is supposed to be because they had minute brains and devoted themselves to the growth of weapons of offense in the shape of numerous horns. ~ Bertrand Russell 1872 – 1970 - Mathematician and Philosopher
Chemistry unlike other sciences sprang originally from delusions and superstitions and was at its commencement exactly on a par with magic and astrology. ~ Thomas Thomson - 1773 to 1852
It does not help that some politicians and journalists assume the public is interested only in those aspects of science that promise immediate practical applications to technology or medicine. - Steven Weinberg 1933 to present Theoretical Physicist
Suppose we have an unknown number of objects. When counted in threes 2 are left over when counted in fives 3 are left over and when counted in sevens 2 are left over. How many objects are there? ~ Sunzi The Mathematical Classic of Sunzi - Chinese mathematics problem from c. 450 AD
The physical chemists never use their eyes and are most lamentably lacking in chemical culture. It is essential to cast out from our midst root and branch this physical element and return to our laboratories. ~ Henry Edward Armstrong 1848 to 1937
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support