I think it would be quite wrong to suggest that my colleagues have rejected me or that I reject them. Quite the reverse. It’s only a small vociferous group – mainly biologists I’m sorry to say – that go beyond ordinary scientific criticism and start becoming personal. ~ James Lovelock 1919 – present - Gaia Theorist Inventor Scientific Polymath
There may be babblers wholly ignorant of mathematics who dare to condemn my hypothesis upon the authority of some part of the Bible twisted to suit their purpose. I value them not and scorn their unfounded judgment. ~ Nicolaus Copernicus 1473 – 1543 Mathematician and Astronomer
Al-Khazini (fl.1115–1130) Persia/Iran – hydrostatic balance.
Anatoly Alexandrov (1903–1994) Russia – anti-mine demagnetising of ships naval nuclear reactors (including one for the first nuclear icebreaker).
Barnes Wallis (1887–1979) UK – bouncing bomb.
Frank Pantridge (1916–2004) Ireland – Portable defibrillator.
Josephine Cochrane (1839–1913) USA – dishwasher.
Pavel Schilling (1786–1837) Estonia/Russia – first electromagnetic telegraph mine with an electric fuse.
David Brewster (1781–1868) United Kingdom – Kaleidoscope.
Lala Balhumal Lahuri (c. 1842) Mughal India – seamless globe and celestial globe.
Gail Borden (1801–1874) USA – a.o. Condensed milk produced by vacuum.
Richard Cannon (born 1954) USA – Electrical panel lockout.
Zheng He (1371–1433) China – Chinese treasure ship.
Juan de la Cierva (1895–1936) Spain – the autogyro.
Stepan Makarov (1849–1904) Russia – Icebreaker Yermak the first true icebreaker able to ride over and crush pack ice.
John Harvey Kellogg (1852–1943) cornflake breakfasts.
Joseph Aspdin (1788–1855) UK – Portland cement.
Norm Larsen (1923–1970) USA – a.o. WD-40.
Charles Wheatstone (1802–1875) UK – a.o. concertina stereoscope microphone Playfair cipher pseudoscope dynamo.
Alexandre Alexeieff (1901–1982) Russia/France – pinscreen animation (with his wife Claire Parker).
Donald A. Glaser (1926–2013) USA – Bubble chamber.
Sergei Ivanovich Mosin (1849–1902) Russia – Mosin–Nagant rifle.
I have eaten 2/3 of 1/3 of my food ration. 7 remains. How much food did I start with? ~ Cuneiform Babylonian mathematics exercise 1900 – 1600 BC
I saw that people trying to synthesize gold and silver were working in ignorance and by false methods; I then perceived that they belonged to two classes the dupers and the duped. I pitied both of them. ~ Geber c. 712 – c. 815 AD
The chief philosophical value of physics is that it gives the mind something distinct to lay hold of which if you don’t Nature at once tells you you are wrong. ~ James Clerk Maxwell 1831 to 1879
Physics is very muddled again at the moment; it is much too hard for me anyway and I wish I were a movie comedian or something like that and had never heard anything about physics! ~ Wolfgang Pauli 1900 – 1958
The literary convention that numbers less than 10 should be given in words is often highly unsuitable in mathematics… The excessive use of the word forms is regrettably spreading at the present time. ~ J.E. Littlewood 1885 – 1977 - Mathematician
If physics and biology one day meet and one of the two is swallowed up that one will be biology. ~ J. B. S. Haldane 1892 to 1964 - Biologist
We think there is color we think there is sweet we think there is bitter but in reality there are atoms and a void. ~ Democritus c. 460 – c. 370 BC
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support