I believe that new mathematical schemata new systems of axioms certainly new systems of mathematical structures will be suggested by the study of the living world. ~ Stan Ulam 1909 – 1984 - Mathematician
Chemistry is necessarily an experimental science: its conclusions are drawn from data and its principles supported by evidence from facts. ~ Michael Faraday - 1791 to 1867
Chester Greenwood (1858–1937) USA – thermal earmuffs.
Kalman Tihanyi (1897–1947) Hungary – co-inventor of cathode ray tube and iconoscope.
Buckminster Fuller (1895–1983) USA – geodesic dome.
Archimedes (c. 287–212 BC) Greece – Archimedes' screw.
Georgy Gause (1910–1986) Russia – gramicidin S neomycin lincomycin and other antibiotics.
Esther Takeuchi (born 1953) - holds more than 150 US-patents the largest number for any woman in the United States.
Jozef Murgas (1864–1929) Slovakia – inventor of the wireless telegraph (forerunner of the radio).
Ahmed Majan (1963–) UAE – instrumented racehorse saddle and others.
Frank Hornby (1863–1936) UK – invented Meccano.
Josef Ressel (1793–1857) Czechoslovakia – ship propeller.
Anastase Dragomir (1896–1966) Romania – Ejection seat.
Andrew Kay (born 1919) USA – Digital voltmeter.
Dean Kamen (born 1951) USA – Invented the Segway HT scooter and the IBOT Mobility Device.
Thomas Savery (1650–1715) UK – steam engine.
Kenyon Taylor (inv. 1961) USA – Flip-disc display.
Max Bielschowsky (1869–1940) Germany – Bielschowsky stain (histology).
Vasily Degtyaryov (1880–1949) Russia – first self-loading carbine Degtyaryov-series firearms co-developer of Fedorov Avtomat.
Emile Berliner (1851–1929) Germany and USA – the disc record gramophone.
Jules Montenier (1895–1962) USA – modern anti-perspirant deodorant.
Nikolay Slavyanov (1854–1897) Russia – shielded metal arc welding.
The development of biology is going to destroy to some extent our traditional grounds for ethical belief and it is not easy to see what to put in their place. ~ Francis Crick 1916 – 2004 Molecular Biologist
Physics is littered with the corpses of dead unified field theories. ~ Freeman Dyson b. 1923
I believe that thirty million of these animalcules together would not take up as much room or be as big as a coarse grain of sand. ~ Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 1632 to 1723 - Biologist
In reality a theory in natural science cannot be without experimental foundations; physics in particular comes from experimental work. ~ Samuel C. C. Ting b. 1936
Botany consists in the gathering of plants and the dismembering of them in connection with the use of a complicated terminology. That is the beginning and end of botany as it is understood by the majority. ~ Herbert Maule Richards 1871 to 1928 - Botanist
An experiment is a question which science poses to Nature and a measurement is the recording of Nature’s answer. - Max Planck 1858 to 1947 Theoretical Physicist
There may be babblers wholly ignorant of mathematics who dare to condemn my hypothesis upon the authority of some part of the Bible twisted to suit their purpose. I value them not and scorn their unfounded judgment. - Nicolaus Copernicus 1473 – 1543 Astronomer Mathematician
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.