Still I had a lurking question. Would it not be better if one could really ‘see’ whether molecules as complicated as the sterols or strychnine were just as experiment suggested? ~ Dorothy Hodgkin - 1910 to 1984
Pierre Curie voluntarily exposed his arm to the action of radium for several hours. This resulted in damage resembling a burn that developed progressively and required several months to heal. Henri Becquerel had by accident a similar burn as a result of carrying in his vest pocket a glass tube containing radium salt. He came to tell us of this evil effect of radium exclaiming in a manner at once delighted and annoyed: “I love it but I owe it a grudge.” - Marie Curie 1867 to 1934 Chemist Physicist
Frank Eugene Austin (1873–1964) USA – first patented ant farm.
Richard Hall Gower (1768–1833) UK – ship's hull and rigging.
Corradino D'Ascanio (1891–1981) Italy – D'AT3 helicopter; Vespa scooter.
Kees A. Schouhamer Immink (1946–) Netherlands – Major contributor to development of Compact Disc.
Theodore Maiman (1927–2007) USA – Laser see also Gordon Gould.
Lin Yutang (1895–1976) China/USA – Chinese language typewriter.
Arthur Wynne (1862–1945) UK – creator of crossword puzzle.
Anastase Dragomir (1896–1966) Romania – Ejection seat.
Mikhail Lomonosov (1711–1765) Russia – night vision telescope off-axis reflecting telescope coaxial rotor re-invented smalt.
Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier (1754–1785) France – Rozière balloon.
John Pemberton (1831–1888) USA – Coca-Cola.
George Eastman (1854–1932) USA – roll film.
Alexander Fleming (1881–1955) Scotland – penicillin.
Alexander Prokhorov (1916–2002) Russia – co-inventor of laser and maser.
Alexei Tupolev (1925–2001) Russia – the Tupolev Tu-144 (first supersonic passenger jet).
Ivan Pavlov (1849–1936) Russia – classical conditioning.
Cai Lun 蔡倫 (50–121 AD) China – paper.
Claude Chappe (1763–1805) France – Semaphore line.
Jonas Edward Salk (1914–1995) USA – injection Polio vaccine.
Alexander Graham Bell (1847–1922) UK Canada and USA – telephone.
Falsity in intellectual action is intellectual immorality. - Thomas Chrowder Chamberlin 1843 to 1928 Geologist
What is possible in the Cavendish Laboratory may not be too difficult in the sun. - Sir Arthur Eddington 1882 to 1944 Astronomer Physicist Mathematician
Instead of being the biological center of the Universe I believe our planet is just an assembly station but one with a major advantage over most other places. The constant presence of liquid water almost everywhere on the Earth is a huge advantage for life especially for assembling life into complex forms by the process we call ‘evolution.’ ~ Fred Hoyle 1915 to 2001 - Astrophysicist
Nearly 2.5 billion years of prokaryotic cells and nothing else – two-thirds of life’s history in stasis at the lowest level of recorded complexity… Why did life remain at stage 1 for two-thirds of its history if complexity offers such benefits? ~ Stephen Jay Gould 1941 to 2002 - Paleontologist
This is an era of specialists each of whom sees his own problem and is unaware of or intolerant of the larger frame into which it fits. ~ Rachel Carson 1907 to 1964 - Marine Biologist
The physical chemists never use their eyes and are most lamentably lacking in chemical culture. It is essential to cast out from our midst root and branch this physical element and return to our laboratories. ~ Henry Edward Armstrong 1848 to 1937
Chemistry begins in the stars. The stars are the source of the chemical elements which are the building blocks of matter and the core of our subject. ~ Peter Atkins - 1940 to present
- 1. Two stylish watch faces and an adjustable band perfectly paired with 1.54-inch smooth touch screen
- 2. Phone function: Make phone call directly from the smart watch,including answering and dial-up.SIM slot,support make calls by Bluetooth or smart watch
- 3. The lost function: Seek mobile phone,Tow-way anti lost
- 4. Water resistent -resist water splash.This is a new Bluetooth Smart Watch which is compatible with Bluetooth 3.0 or above ,support Android 4.2 or above,and the IOS 7.0 or above
- 5. For iphone, it only synced with the phone callings , contacts. Other functions like Pedometer, Calendar, Calculator, Clock, Stopwatch, Music player also work with the watch independently.
- ADVANCED CONFIGURATION: CPU MTK2502C, perfectly support both IOS and Android OS. 1.3 inch HD IPS LCD Round Screen, 2.5 D radian capacitive touch screen, OGS, non-air-gap, which makes it more upscale and comfortable wearing. Magentic charger, Real 340 mAh high power polymer battery, stand by >5 days, normal use > 1 days. Fantastic design for UI, and customized is acceptable.
- SIDE TWO-IN-ONE SIM/TF CARD SLOT: PATENT design for smart watches, which makes it characteristic and convenient. Support Communication anytime anywhere. Support GSM850/900/1800/1900 MHz. (Note:The SIM Card and TF Card are not included.)
- INFORMATION SYNCHRONIZATION: Support APP for Apple IOS and Android OS smart phone. With the APP connected, the SMS and notifications on the smart phones will be synced to the watch. You can use the watch read the message and the notifications(Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp SNS Info) on the watch derectly. Support Dial Hands-Free after bluetooth connection. Support Contacts Sync.
- MAIN FUNCTION: Support Heart rate monitor, Sleep Monitor, Sleep analysis, Pedometer, Sedentary alarm, Alarm clock, Stopwatch, Calculator, Photograph, Dial, Calling Remind, Clock, Anti-lost, SMS , Notification Bluetooth Sync, Time Sync, Music Player, Remote camera and so on, all in one.
- EXCEPTIONAL APPEARANCE: Appearance vogue, extreme thin, the unique side slot, convenient and practical. Nano material strap TPU72 degree, anti-perspiration frosted surface treatment, ergonomics is concave and convex design. Soft and nonhazardous watchband, the same materials to baby products, comfortable wearing.
- Download Android APP: https://amzn.to/31gvBCo Factory to Customer Sale offers BEST price/ USA Seller & Brand + Bluetooth Authorization + FCC Certification
- Choice 1: USE as Cell Phone(Sim Card Needed, See description for "Which Carrier OK") / Choice 2: USE as Smartwatch(NO Sim Card Needed, See description for Android & IPHONE SYNC, Some Function Blocked with no Sim Card and Memory Card)
- IPHONE Partial Available, CAN NOT SYNC ALL(See desciption for Detail)
- ANDROID Phone Can SYNC all(APP needed, See description for how to find APP)
- Warning: Charge by computer USB port ONLY, unauthorized charger MAY DAMAGE the battery. Don't Heat battery or leave the watch in hot condition. Stop using the battery on damaged or swelled condition and contact seller at once.