The condition of matter I have dignified by the term Electronic THE ELECTRONIC STATE. What do you think of that? Am I not a bold man ignorant as I am to coin words? ~ Michael Faraday 1791 – 1867
Archimedes’ finding that the crown was of gold was a discovery; but he invented the method of determining the density of solids. Indeed discoverers must generally be inventors; though inventors are not necessarily discoverers. - William Ramsay 1852 to 1916 Chemist
Mikhail Mil (1909–1970) Russia – Mi-series helicopter aircraft including Mil Mi-8 (the world's most-produced helicopter) and Mil Mi-12 (the world's largest helicopter).
Andrei Sychra (c.1773/76–1850) Lithuania/Russia Czech descent – Russian seven-string guitar.
Fritz Klatte (1880–1934) Germany – vinyl chloride forerunner to polyvinyl chloride.
Alexander Coucoulas (1933-) USA - Thermosonic Bonding.
Thomas E. Kurtz (born 1928) together with John G. Kemeny (1926–1992) USA/Hungary – BASIC (programming language).
Luigi Palmieri (1807–1896) Italy – seismometer.
Carl Roman Abt (1850–1933) Switzerland – Abt rack railway system.
William Thomson 1st Baron Kelvin (1824–1907) United Kingdom – Kelvin absolute temperature scale.
Georges Claude (1870–1960) France – neon lamp.
Alexander Procofieff de Seversky (1894–1974) Russia/United States of America – first gyroscopically stabilized bombsight ionocraft also developed air-to-air refueling.
Edwin Howard Armstrong (1890–1954) USA – FM radio.
Franz Joseph Emil Fischer (1877–1947) together with Hans Tropsch (1889–1935) Germany – Fischer–Tropsch process (refinery process).
Miriam Benjamin (1861–1947) Washington D.C. – Gong and signal chair (adopted by House of Representatives and precursor to flight attendant signal system).
Eugene Roshal (born 1972) Russia – FAR file manager RAR file format WinRAR file archiver.
Joseph-Armand Bombardier (1907–1964) Canada – snowmobile.
George H. Heilmeier (born 1936) USA – liquid crystal display (LCD).
Hanaoka Seishū (1760–1835) Japan – General anaesthetic.
Jan Czochralski (1885–1953) Poland / Germany – Czochralski process (crystal growth).
William Cullen (1710–1790) UK – first artificial refrigerator.
Charles Macintosh (1766–1843) Scotland – waterproof raincoat life vest.
There may be babblers wholly ignorant of mathematics who dare to condemn my hypothesis upon the authority of some part of the Bible twisted to suit their purpose. I value them not and scorn their unfounded judgment. ~ Nicolaus Copernicus 1473 – 1543 Mathematician and Astronomer
On the principle of successive variations not always supervening at an early age and being inherited at a corresponding not early period of life we can clearly see why the embryos of mammals birds reptiles and fishes should be so closely alike and should be so unlike the adult forms. ~ Charles Darwin 1809 to 1882 - Naturalist Evolutionary Biologist
Progress is made by trial and failure; the failures are generally a hundred times more numerous than the successes ; yet they are usually left unchronicled. - William Ramsay 1852 to 1916 Chemist
In our work we are always between Scylla and Charybdis; we may fail to abstract enough and miss important physics or we may abstract too much and end up with fictitious objects in our models turning into real monsters that devour us. ~ Murray Gell-Mann b. 1929
But though the professed aim of all scientific work is to unravel the secrets of nature it has another effect not less valuable on the mind of the worker. It leaves him in possession of methods which nothing but scientific work could have led him to invent. ~ James Clerk Maxwell 1831 to 1879
Chemistry begins in the stars. The stars are the source of the chemical elements which are the building blocks of matter and the core of our subject. ~ Peter Atkins - 1940 to present
I accept no principles of physics which are not also accepted in mathematics. ~ René Descartes 1596 to 1650
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.