The legend that every cipher is breakable is of course absurd though still widespread among people who should know better. ~ J.E. Littlewood 1885 – 1977 - Mathematician
Things are as they are because they were as they were. - Thomas Gold 1920 to present Astrophysicist
Huang Hongjia (born 1924) China – Single-mode optical fiber..
William Addis (1734–1808) England – Toothbrush.
Alec Reeves (1902–1971) UK – Pulse-code modulation.
Samuel W. Alderson (1914–2005) USA – Crash test dummy.
Tadeus Reichstein (1897–1996) Poland/Switzerland – Reichstein process (industrial vitamin C synthesis).
Simon Sze (born 1936) Taiwan/USA together with Dawon Kahng (1931–1992) South Korea – Floating-gate MOSFET.
Archibald Low (1882–1956) Britain – Pioneer of radio guidance systems.
Heron (c. 10–70) Roman Egypt – usually credited with invention of the aeolipile although it may have been described a century earlier.
Edwin Beard Budding (1795–1846) UK – lawnmower.
Satyendra Nath Bose (1894–1974) India – work on gas-like properties of electromagnetic radiation Boson and providing foundation for Bose–Einstein statistics and Bose–Einstein condensate.
Yulii Khariton (1904–1996) Russia – chief designer of the Soviet atomic bomb co-developer of the Tsar Bomb.
Niklaus Wirth (born 1934) Switzerland – Pascal (programming language).
Bernhard Schmidt (1879–1935) Estonia/Germany – Schmidt camera.
Banū Mūsā brothers Muhammad (c. 800–873) Ahmad (803–873) Al-Hasan (810–873) Iraq – mechanical trick devices hurricane lamp self-trimming and self-feeding lamp gas mask clamshell grab fail-safe system mechanical musical instrument automatic flute player programmable machine.
Forrest Parry (1921–2005) USA – Magnetic stripe card.
Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier (1754–1785) France – Rozière balloon.
Dmitri Garbuzov (1940–2006) Russia/USA – continuous-wave-operating diode lasers (together with Zhores Alferov) high-power diode lasers.
Fathullah Shirazi (c. 1582) Mughal India – early volley gun.
Richard Trevithick (1771–1833) UK – high-pressure steam engine first full-scale steam locomotive.
Stephanie Kwolek (1923-2014) USA – Kevlar.
Actually everything that can be known has a Number; for it is impossible to grasp anything with the mind or to recognize it without this. - Philolaus c. 470 – c. 385 BC Scientist and Philosopher
Dr. Ikemoto repeatedly told me that we should not perform research that simply reproduced somebody else’s results. Rather we should do something unique and new. ~ Shinya Yamanaka 1962 to Present - Stem Cell Biologist
The chief philosophical value of physics is that it gives the mind something distinct to lay hold of which if you don’t Nature at once tells you you are wrong. ~ James Clerk Maxwell 1831 to 1879
Although the alternate ‘wax and wane’ cycles are the rule rather than the exception in all fields of human endeavor in that of biological sciences the ‘wane’ is all too often indicative of a justified loss of faith in the rational and methodical approach that had at first raised so much hope. ~ Rita Levi-Montalcini 1909 to 2012 Neurobiologist
Surely it is not knowledge but learning; not owning but earning; not being there but getting there; that gives us the greatest pleasure. ~ Carl Friedrich Gauss 1777 – 1855 - Mathematician and Physicist
We cannot define anything precisely! If we attempt to we get into that paralysis of thought that comes to philosophers who sit opposite each other one saying to the other ‘You don’t know what you are talking about!’ The second one says ‘What do you mean by know? What do you mean by talking? What do you mean by you?’ and so on. ~ Richard Feynman 1918 to 1988
It is a platitude that pure mathematics can have unexpected consequences and affect even daily life. ~ J.E. Littlewood 1885 – 1977 - Mathematician
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.