Actually everything that can be known has a number; for it is impossible to grasp anything with the mind or to recognize it without this. ~ Philolaus c. 470 – c. 385 BC - Scientist and Philosopher
I think it would be quite wrong to suggest that my colleagues have rejected me or that I reject them. Quite the reverse. It’s only a small vociferous group – mainly biologists I’m sorry to say – that go beyond ordinary scientific criticism and start becoming personal. ~ James Lovelock 1919 – present - Gaia Theorist Inventor Scientific Polymath
Georges Claude (1870–1960) France – neon lamp.
Barnes Wallis (1887–1979) UK – bouncing bomb.
Guglielmo Marconi (1874–1937) Italy – radio telegraphy.
Alexander Popov (1859–1906) Russia – lightning detector (the first lightning prediction system and radio receiver) co-inventor of radio.
Georgi Nadjakov (1896–1981) Bulgaria – wikt:photoelectret.
William Murdoch (1754–1839) Scotland – Gas lighting.
Kees A. Schouhamer Immink (1946–) Netherlands – Major contributor to development of Compact Disc.
Hugh Bradner (1915–2008) USA – Wetsuit.
Svyatoslav Fyodorov (1927–2000) Russia – radial keratotomy.
Giacomo da Lentini (13th Century) Italy – Sonnet.
Wright brothers Orville (1871–1948) and Wilbur (1867–1912) – USA – powered airplane.
Franz San Galli (1824–1908) Poland/Russia (Italian and German descent) – radiator modern central heating.
Frank Eugene Austin (1873–1964) USA – first patented ant farm.
Ridgway Banks inventor of the Banks Engine a Nitinol based solid state heat engine.
Rudolf Hell (1901–2002) Germany – the Hellschreiber.
Mary Anderson (1866–1953) United States – windshield wiper blade.
Tokushichi Mishima (1893–1975) Japan – MKM magnetic steel.
Fritz Klatte (1880–1934) Germany – vinyl chloride forerunner to polyvinyl chloride.
Ira Remsen (1846–1927) USA – saccharin.
Eugene Polley (1915–2012) United States – wireless remote control (with Robert Adler).
What exactly is mathematics? Many have tried but nobody has really succeeded in defining mathematics; it is always something else. Roughly speaking people know that it deals with numbers figures with relations operations and that its formal procedures involving axioms proofs lemmas theorems have not changed since the time of Archimedes. ~ Stan Ulam 1909 – 1984 - Mathematician
No two electrons in the same state? That is why atoms are so unnecessarily big and why metal and stone are so bulky. (Explaining that atoms are as large as they are because of Wolfgang Pauli’s Principle.) ~ Paul Ehrenfest 1880 – 1933
The chief philosophical value of physics is that it gives the mind something distinct to lay hold of which if you don’t Nature at once tells you you are wrong. ~ James Clerk Maxwell 1831 to 1879
A cylinder of air reaching to the top of the atmosphere is of equal weight with a cylinder of water about 33 feet high. ~ Isaac Newton 1642 to 1727
We are storytelling animals and cannot bear to acknowledge the ordinariness of our daily lives. - Stephen Jay Gould 1941 to 2002 Paleontologist
Science is vastly more stimulating to the imagination than the classics. - J. B. S. Haldane 1892 to 1964 Biologist
Why the dinosaurs died out is not known but it is supposed to be because they had minute brains and devoted themselves to the growth of weapons of offense in the shape of numerous horns. ~ Bertrand Russell 1872 – 1970 - Mathematician and Philosopher
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.