The condition of matter I have dignified by the term Electronic THE ELECTRONIC STATE. What do you think of that? Am I not a bold man ignorant as I am to coin words? ~ Michael Faraday 1791 – 1867
Valid criticism does you a favor. - Carl Sagan 1934 to 1996 Astronomer
Archibald Low (1882–1956) Britain – Pioneer of radio guidance systems.
Pavel Yablochkov (1847–1894) Russia – Yablochkov candle (first commercially viable electric carbon arc lamp).
Tommy Flowers (1905–1998) UK – Colossus an early electronic computer..
Jean Bernard Léon Foucault (1819–1868) France – Foucault pendulum gyroscope eddy current.
Hon Lik (1951 - ) Chinese. electronic cigarette.
Dmitri Mendeleev (1834–1907) Russia – Periodic table pycnometer pyrocollodion.
Jozef Murgas (1864–1929) Slovakia – inventor of the wireless telegraph (forerunner of the radio).
Aurel Persu (1890–1977) Romania – first aerodynamic car aluminum body with wheels included under the body 1922.
Jimmy Wales (born 1966) together with Larry Sanger (1968–) USA – Wikipedia.
Gustav Giemsa (1867–1948) Germany – Giemsa stain (histology).
Lev Artsimovich (1909–1973) Russia – tokamak.
Sergey Brin (born 1973) Russia/USA – with Larry Page invented Google web search engine.
Hans Schrader (1924–1963) together with Franz Joseph Emil Fischer (1877–1947) Germany – Fischer assay (oil yield test).
Thomas Chang (born 1933) Canada/China – Artificial cell.
Marvin Minsky (born 1927) USA – a.o. Confocal microscopy.
Ole Kirk Christiansen (1891–1958) Denmark – creator of LEGO.
David Strang (inv. 1890) New Zealand – first Instant coffee.
Harry Houdini (1874-1926) USA Flight Time Illusion.
John J. Montgomery (1858–1911) USA – heavier-than-air gliders.
John Barber (1734–1801) UK – gas turbine.
Progress is made by trial and failure; the failures are generally a hundred times more numerous than the successes ; yet they are usually left unchronicled. - William Ramsay 1852 to 1916 Chemist
The country which is in advance of the rest of the world in chemistry will also be foremost in wealth and in general prosperity. ~ William Ramsay - 1852 to 1916
Division is esteemed one of the busiest operations of Arithmetic and such as requireth a mind not wandering or settled upon other matters. ~ Thomas Hylles The arte of vulgar arithmeticke 1600 - Mathematician
It is thus probable that germs of the lowest organisms known to us are continually being carried away from the earth and the other planets upon which they exist. As seeds in general so most of these spores thus carried away will no doubt meet death in the cold infinite space of the universe. Yet a small number of spores will fall on some other world and may there be able to spread life if conditions be suitable. ~ Svante Arrhenius 1859 to 1927 - Physical Chemist
Trial by combat of wits in disputations has no attraction for the seeker after truth; to him the appeal to experiment is the last and only test of the merit of an opinion conjecture or hypotheses. - Joseph Mellor 1869 to 1938 Chemist
Chemists do not usually stutter. It would be very awkward if they did seeing that they have at times to get out such words as methylethylamylophenylium. ~ Sir William Crookes - 1832 to 1919
We are storytelling animals and cannot bear to acknowledge the ordinariness of our daily lives. - Stephen Jay Gould 1941 to 2002 Paleontologist
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.