Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates
Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe. - Sumner Redstone
"Yeah, ideally, I'd probably wish to be more anonymous. But scrutiny and success go together. And I want to be successful." - Paula Radcliffe
Before watching Video, Read About…
Always be Available: If you don’t own one already, get a smartphone that allows you to easily check and write emails. This will make it possible for you to always be on call for your boss, so you can become someone that he or she relies on.
Make an Effort to Appear and Be Stable: Stability is an important quality in individuals who are given a lot of responsibility. If they are unstable, they could make very bad decisions that jeopardize the entire business. For this reason, you should push very hard to demonstrate your stability to the managers above you.
Look into Taxes Associated with Home ownership: No matter where you live, there will most likely be taxes associated with homeownership. When switching from an apartment to a home, keep this in mind.
Don’t Drive Yourself into the Ground: We all go through hard times in our lives where the money isn’t flowing. But when this is the case, you must cut back and live simply. Don’t drive yourself into the ground financially, as the consequences are likely to manifest well into the future.
Manage Your Time and Resources Efficiently: Like most people, you have some time and resources at your disposal. Instead of mismanaging them or ignoring them, use them wisely and to your advantage. Be efficient with your resources and you will reap the rewards of personal success.
Shop Around for Insurance: When it comes to car insurance, there’s a good chance that you might not be using the best place. Instead of being complacent and sticking with your current plan, consider shopping around to find a better one.
Make an Effort to Strengthen Your Resolve: The strength of your resolve will determine whether you break-down at the sight of a challenge or whether you dare the challenge to cross your path. Strengthen your resolve and success is likely to follow.
Do Not Compete with Your Staff, Help Them and Learn How They Can Help You: Being successful means being secure. And being secure means that you don’t feel the need to compete with your co-workers, but instead focus on competing with other businesses.
Accept Responsibility for Your Decisions: While chance will always play a role in your life, your decisions are the only thing you can control. So, take responsibility for your decisions. When the outcomes are bad, accept it as your fault; and when they are good, see what you did right.
Watch Video: WHEN YOU LOSE HOPE – Motivational Video (EPIC & POWERFUL SPEECH)
(via YouTube)In most things success depends on knowing how long it takes to succeed. - Charles de Montesquieu
"I think you can have 10,000 explanations for failure, but no good explanation for success." - Paulo Coelho
When I finish a picture I don't show it to anyone if I feel it's not good enough yet. I've learnt to listen to my partners and my friends. For me it's the biggest success if they like it. - Marilyn Manson
"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." - John Ruskin
"Success is a process, a quality of mind and way of being, an outgoing affirmation of life." - Alex Noble
There is little success where there is little laughter. - Andrew Carnegie
People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to. " - George Allen, Sr."
Success is survival. - Leonard Cohen
I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate. - George Burns
Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall. - Oliver Goldsmith
"Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success." - Mark Skousen
I've been so fortunate in my life that my family has never been jealous of my success. They have shown true love and commitment to me by being supportive. They shared in it. - Mike Krzyzewski
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein
"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." - Conrad Hilton
"It was very clear to me in 1965, in Mississippi, that, as a lawyer, I could get people into schools, desegregate the schools, but if they were kicked off the plantations - and if they didn't have food, didn't have jobs, didn't have health care, didn't have the means to exercise those civil rights, we were not going to have success." - Marian Wright Edelman
"In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time." - Anthony J. D'Angelo
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)