"The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
"The most glorious moments in your life are not the so-called days of success, but rather those days when out of dejection and despair you feel rise in you a challenge to life, and the promise of future accomplishments." - Gustave Flaubert
Success comes in waves. - Guy Pearce
Before watching Video, Read About…
Strive for Healthiness and Transparency in Your Relationships: No matter whether it is a romantic relationship or a friendship, strive for healthiness and transparency. Don’t hide information. Don’t do anything to intentionally hurt your friend or partner. And, most of all, try to be honest and forthcoming in all of your endeavors.
Be Realistic with Yourself and Others: One thing the successful know is that being realistic with yourself and others is crucial. In a business environment, if you do not tell others when they may be mistaken, they will continue on the wrong path. And if you do not allow others to correct you, then you will do the same.
Stop Blaming Others for Your Problem: While others may make your problems worse, only you can solve them. So stop blaming other people for your problems and take responsibility for your life and decisions.
Dress for the Part: One important part of getting promotions is dressing for the part. If you don’t look presentable on a daily basis that may factor into your boss’s decision not to promote you. So dress for success.
Correct Your Weaknesses: Another important trait of the successful is their ability to identify and correct weaknesses. For instance, if they recognize that they are particularly weak at decision-making, then they will make an effort to become decisive, rather than wallowing in self-loathing or anger about their problem.
Keep Your Credit Card Balances Low: Try to keep your credit card balances under 30% of the total allowable limit. If there is some emergency, you will have a back up reserve of credit that you can use to get through it.
Generate High-Quality Work: At the end of the day, the quality of work that you produce will determine whether your boss thinks that you are barely fit to carry out your current job; or whether you are over-qualified and should be promoted.
Volunteer for Non-Profit Organizations: One thing that the successful frequently do is give to others. They not only give money, but they give time and compassion. Consider volunteering for non-profit organizations. You’ll not only feel better about yourself, but others will admire you for it.
Diet and Exercise is Important: Regardless of whatever else is going on in your life, proper diet and exercise is something the successful never stray too far from. They know that a healthy body is an important supporting pillar of a healthy mind.
Watch Video: WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO GIVE UP | POWERFUL Motivational Video Speech Compilation
(via YouTube)Liberals tend to put the onus of your success on society and conservatives on you and your family. - Dennis Prager
Success tempts many to their ruin. - Phaedrus
Success is survival. - Leonard Cohen
We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like? - Jean Cocteau
"One measure of your success will be the degree to which you build up others who work with you. While building up others, you will build up yourself." - James E. Casey
The compensation of a very early success is a conviction that life is a romantic matter. In the best sense one stays young. - F. Scott Fitzgerald
"The NFL has been an amazing page in this chapter of my life. I pray that all successive adventures offer me the same potential for growth, success and most importantly fun." - Ricky Williams
Success and failure are both part of life. Both are not permanent. - Shahrukh Khan
"My store, Wine Library, outsells big national chains. How do you think we do it? It started with hustle. I always say that our success wasn't due to my hundreds of online videos about wine that went viral, but to the hours I spent talking to people online afterward, making connections and building relationships." - Gary Vaynerchuk
"I've always known I would be a success, but I was surprised at the way it came." - Eva Gabor
"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein
Success in any endeavor depends on the degree to which it is an expression of your true self. - Ralph Marston
"My ambition was to stop waiting tables. That was how I measured success: finally, I was able to stop waiting tables, and I was able to pay the rent, and that was by being a stand-up comic. Not a very good stand-up comic, but good enough to make a living." - Graham Norton
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. - Abraham Lincoln
Don't confuse fame with success. Madonna is one Helen Keller is the other. - Erma Bombeck
"We're constantly striving for success, fame and comfort when all we really need to be happy is someone or some thing to be enthusiastic about." " - H. Jackson Brown, Jr."
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more