A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
There are over 500 000 alcohol-related deaths in Russia each year.
Shakira was rejected from the school choir because the teacher thought she sounded like a goat.
Abraham Lincoln was a licensed bartender.
The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
Nike's slogan "Just do it" was inspired by the last words of a man about to be executed.
Facebookis primarily blue because Mark Zuckerberg suffersred-green color blindness.
Venezuela's name comes from the Italian word "Veneziola" (little Venice). Explorer Amerigo Vespucci saw native stilt houses built in Lake Maracaibo reminding him of Venice.
Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world's lakes combined.
Left-handed people process things faster than righties while playing computer games or sports.
Dolphins Recognize and Admire Themselves in Mirrors.
Dysania is the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.
Most streets in Japan have no name.
TV show "16 and pregnant" and spin-offs may have prevented about 20 000 teen pregnancies in 2010 a study says.
After an 8.0 magnitude earthquake hit Mexico City in 1985 nearly all newborn babies survived a collapsed hospital for 7 days without nourishment water warmth or human contact.
There's an empty place next to Muhammad's Tomb Islam's main Prophet reserved for Jesus.
In space you cannot cry because there is no gravity to make the tears flow.
In ancient times Chinese people feared pandas and described them as metal-devouring black-and-white "tapirs."
Drug possession and trafficking are punished in Singapore with the death penalty.
Norway's NRK TV channel shows include an 8-hour train ride a 12-hour knitting show a 12-hour log fire and 18-hours of salmon spawning.
A slug's anus is on its head.
James Cameron sought Hollywood funding for the movie "Titanic" not because he wanted to make the movie but because he wanted to dive to the shipwreck.
The Spanish flu caused about a third of total military deaths in WW1.
Einstein couldn’t speak fluently when he was nine. His parents thought he might be retarded.
Animals react to social pressure much as humans do a study concluded.
3 of the 5 wealthiest people in Brazil got rich off beer.
The Japanese who survived the Titanic crash was called a coward in his country for not dying with the other passengers.
Led Zeppelin got their name from a fellow musician who said their band would go down like a "lead balloon."
Elephant brains can weigh as much as 5 KG (11 LB) more than the brain of any other land animal.
A Blogger hired a woman to slap him every time he's on Facebook.
If you plant an apple seed it is almost guaranteed to grow a tree of a different type of apple.
Humans can inflate balloons with their ears.
Every year about a million girl fetuses are aborted and tens of thousands of girl babies are abandoned in China because of the country's one-child policy.
In Italy there is a submerged bronze statue of Jesus Christ of 2.5 metres tall.
A full moon is nine times brighter than a half moon.
McDonald's is not the world's largest restaurant chain. Subway is.
When a baby Panda is born it's shipped by FedEx to China to help expand the gene pool.
Atomic bomb tests were a major tourist attraction in Las Vegas during the 1950s.
Paraskavedekatriaphobia is the fear of Friday the 13th!
The most popular female dog name is Maggie. The most popular male dog name is Max.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products