You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
The average American spends US$ 7 852 on food every year.
The World's Oldest Dress was found in Egypt and it is 5 000 years old.
The pop you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually a bubble of gas burning.
According to the Bible David was offered the King's daughter if he came back with 100 foreskins of slain enemies. He came back with 200.
In Baltimore USA it is illegal to wash or scrub a sink regardless of how dirty it is.
The swan has over 25,000 feathers in its body.
The average man is 4-5 inches taller than the average woman.
Animals react to social pressure much as humans do a study concluded.
The past-tense of the English word “dare” is “durst”
Google was originally called "Backrub".
Oprah Winfrey and Elvis Presley are distant cousins.
Possessing Bibles watching South Korean movies and distributing pornography may be punished with death in North Korea.
The airplane Buddy Holly died in the “American Pie.” (Thus the name of the Don McLean song.)
A male gorilla can eat 40 pounds of food a day.
Today 2 500 Americans will try cocaine for the first time.
Apple sold 340 000 iPhones per day in 2012.
The only dog that doesn’t have a pink tongue is the chow.
The average Japanese household watches more than 10 hours of television a day.
Winds in some places of Antarctica can reach 200 mph (320 km/h).
Global warming has raised the earth's average surface temperature about 1.5°F (0.8°C) since the Industrial Revolution.
Smoking makes your hair turn gray faster a study found.
Between 1838 and 1960 more than half the photos taken were of babies.
Poisoned milk killed Abraham Lincoln's mother when he was 9 years old.
Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg’s Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Writer Stephen King was addicted to cocaine between 1979 and 1987 and used it to create a buzz to write.
8%of Americans sleep naked.
Smoking makes breasts sag faster than normal by breaking down a protein in the skin called elastin which gives youthful skin its elastic appearance and supports the breast.
Japan's birth rate is so low that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers.
In 2013 two physicist managed to"tie" water into knots.
Sloths take two weeks to digest their food.
In the 50s North Korea built Kijong-dong a “nice” city visible from the border to encourage South Koreans in. It's actually a ghost city.
A woman can get pregnant while she is already pregnant.
After defeating the Persians Alexander The Great started dressing like them and took two Persian wives.
Having excessive body hair is linked to a higher intellect.
The Black Widow spider eats her mate during or after sex.
Apollo Creed from the movie Rocky was based on Muhammad Ali.
Men can lactate too but only under extreme circumstances.
In 1999 Norway granted refuge to a U.S. drug smuggler because the Supreme Court declared that U.S. prisons do not meet "minimum humanitarian standards."
Left-handed soldiers prepare and throw grenades upside down because of how the safety pin is placed.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products