Alex an African grey parrot was the first and only non-human animal to ask an existential question: he asked what color he was.
Humans are killing 1 776 animals for food every second.
The longest recorded marriage lasted 91 years and 12 days.
There's one kosher butcher in Cuba. Fidel Castro personally allowed him to stay and serve 1 500 people practicing Judaism.
The "Fi" in "WiFi" doesn't mean anything. The creators just called it that because it rhymed with "HiFi".
Married women among the Dogon people of West Africa would publicly pursue extramarital relationships with encouragement from their mothers.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
1.2 million women have an abortion in the U.S.every year.
There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building.
About a third of male fish in British rivers are changing sex due to pollution especially from contraceptive pills a research found.
"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God" was Benjamin Franklin's suggested motto for the Great Seal of the U.S.
There is a hotel in Sweden built entirely out of ice; it is rebuilt every year.
A blue whale's heart can be as large as a car.
It would take light 100 000 years to travel from one end of the Milky Way galaxy to the other.
Women experience significantly more nightmares than men and have more emotional dreams a research found.
Sex burns 360 calories per hour.
Chinese Crested dogs can get acne.
Coca-Cola contained Coca (whose active ingredient is cocaine) from 1885 to 1903.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different!
You can't cry on space because your tears won't ever fall.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
It would take less than 6 months to get to the Moon by car at 60mph (95km/h).
Scientists have performed brain surgery on cockroaches.
The Greek language has 4 words for love. Agape: Charitable love; Eros: Sexual love; Philia: Love between friends; and Storge: Family love.
An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
In Japan teachers and students come together to clean the classrooms and cafeteria.
In Alabama it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
The postage stamp of The Statue of Liberty depicts not the real statue in New York but the replica in Las Vegas.
The name Wendy was made up for the book “Peter Pan.”
When George Washington was elected president no one knew what to call him. No other nation had ever elected a president.
When Germany won the 2014 World Cup in Brazil it was the first time as a united country. The three previous times the soccer World Cup was won by West Germany.
Con artist Victor Lustig "sold" the Eiffel Tower to a scrap metal dealer.
Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by a lightning strike.
When giraffes age, their fur darkens.
There are 28 million cancer survivors worldwide.
When George Washington passed away in 1799 Britain's entire Royal Navy lowered its flags at half mast.
When Gmail was introduced by Google with an unbelievable 1GB free storage in 2004 Hotmail only offered 2MB.
In middle school 74% of girls express interest in Science Technology Engineering and Math but when choosing a college major just 0.4% of high school girls select computer science.
Rape is reported every six minutes in the U.S.
The International Space Station is the most expensive object ever built at US$150 billion.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products