In North Korea people don't celebrate birthdays on July 8 and December 17 since those are the dates that Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il died.
Beans increase flatulence because they carry a type of sugar called "oligosaccharides" which are hard for bacteria to break down so they release gas in the process.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different.
An individual horse has a peak power output of 14.9 horsepower.
Mice whales elephants giraffes and man all have seven neck vertebra.
The average human will shed 40 pounds of skin in a lifetime.
Only 10 police officers have been killed in Norway since WW2.
China has more English speakers than the United States.
The blue whale weighs as much as thirty elephants and is as long as three Greyhound buses.
"Astronauts" come from America. Space explorers from Russia are called "cosmonauts."
Snakes do not blink.
The Italian mafia accounts for 7% of Italy's GDP.
To our eyes in space the sun would appear white not yellow.
Frogs cannot swallow without blinking.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
Morphine derives its name from Morpheus the god of sleep and dreaming in Greek Mythology for its tendency to cause sleep.
The world's fastest street-legal production car is the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport at 267 mph (431 km/h).
The U.S. spends more money per person on healthcare than any other developed country yet its life expectancy is below average.
Pandas have one of the highest bite forces of any carnivore.
The flamingo can only eat when its head is upside down.
Maine is the only state (in USA) whose name is just one syllable.
Average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61 000.
In Japan teachers and students come together to clean the classrooms and cafeteria.
In 2010 Nicaragua accidentally invaded Costa Rica because of a mistake in Google Maps.
The official color of the Golden Gate Bridge is called International Orange.
India's "Go Air" airline only hires female flight attendants because they are lighter so they save up to US$500 000 per year in fuel.
Just 7% of people in China are religious making it the least religious country in world. Thailand has the most with 94%.
Australia's National Science Agency claims to have invented the technology behind Wi-Fi and has sued companies using the technology without a license.
If you feed a seagull Alka-Seltzer its stomach will explode.
In 1986 Apple launched a clothing line.
The most poisonous fish in the world is the stone fish.
Over 20 000 people die of Cancer every day.
Sharks kill 12 people per yearwhile people kill 11 417 sharks per hour.
The earliest European images of dogs are found in cave paintings dating back 12,000 years ago in Spain.
At the age of 11 Benjamin Franklin invented a pair of swim fins. He was later recognized by his induction into the International Swimming Hall of Fame.
Scars continue to look the same year after year because while skin cells are replaced periodically the underlying collagen is not.
In Judaism there are4 differentNew Year days.
Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays because the only two accounts of birthday parties in the Bible ended in murder.
Google prefers dogs to cats. Their official code of conduct specifically states they are a dog company.
Elephants don’t drink through their trunks like a straw.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.