An ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
More than 870 000 Jews were killed at Treblinka with a staff of just 150 people.
A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1 500 pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to die of an overdose.
Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
Today 2 500 Americans will try cocaine for the first time.
George Washington died after his doctors removed 40% of his blood (80 ounces) over a 12-hour period to cure a throat infection.
Aspiring actor Leonard Nimoy once gave a cab ride to future president John F Kennedy.
Cats from lions and tigers right down to domestic felines cannot taste anything sweet.
In China it's illegal to use a wordplay or a pun in advertising or on television.
Contrary to popular belief suicide rates during the Christmas holiday are low. The highest rates are during the spring.
There's a plant native to Australia that will make you vomit in pure agony just by touching it. The sting is potent enough to kill humans and horses.
When scientist Niels Bohr won the Nobel Prize in 1922 the Carlsberg brewery gave him a perpetual supply of beer piped into his house.
The angel falls in Venezuela are nearly 20 times taller than Niagara Falls.
In 2015 the 4th most powerful supercomputer in the world took 40 minutes to simulate just one second of human brain activity.
Red Wine Kills Cancer Cells.
The original torch of the Statue of Liberty replaced in 1984 by a new copper torch covered in 24k gold leaf.
Lawn darts are illegal in Canada.
The British coined the term "Soccer" in the late 1800s not America.
The Queen of the UK is the legal owner of one-sixth of the Earth's land surface.
The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; ’7′ was selected after the original 7-ounce containers and ‘UP’ for the direction of the bubbles.
A healthy (non-colorblind) human eye can distinguish between 500 shades of gray.
One in eight million people has progeria a disease that causes people to grow faster than they age.
Global warming 'solved' a land dispute between India and Bangladesh: the island in dispute disappeared.
If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in it would take you about 42 minutes to get to the other side.
Women can fly airplanes in Saudi Arabia but can't drive cars.
99% of the solar system mass is concentrated in the sun.
The average speed of Heinz Ketchup squirt is .028 MPH.
The color Orange is named after the Orange fruit but before that it was called geoluread (yellow-red).
Indian housewives hold 11% of the World's Gold. That is more than the reserves of the U.S. IMF Switzerland and Germany put together.
The weird offspring of a donkey and a zebra is called a "zonkey."
The swan has over 25,000 feathers on its body.
All polar bears alive today can trace their ancestry back to one female brown bear who lived in Ireland 50 000 years ago.
Only about 9% of marijuana users become clinically dependent according to a study.
Vending machines kill 13 people per year.
You are more likely to die from a falling coconut than from a shark attack.
There are 20 000 light bulbs on the Eiffel Tower.
Goldfish can distinguish the music of one composer from another.
The lighter was invented before the match.
EMI stands for ‘Electrical and Musical Instruments’.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more