"I went to America and got into a band, had success, had hits in Australia." - Rick Springfield
"The only question to ask yourself is, how much are you willing to sacrifice to achieve this success?" - Larry Flynt
"I think that everybody in the world, whatever colour or creed, has a jerk like JR in his or her family somewhere. Whether it is a father, uncle, cousin or brother, everybody can identify with JR and that certainly had something to do with the success of 'Dallas.'" - Larry Hagman
Before watching Video, Read About…
Do Not Resist the Inevitable—Embrace It: If something is truly inevitable in your personal life, then embrace it. Instead of pretending that it won’t happen, let it happen, but be prepared, be accepting, and be flexible.
Take Control of Your Role in the Business: When it comes to business, staying in control means a lot. It means that you not only prevent other businesses from dictating an agenda for you, but it also means that you firmly seize control of your own density. If you want to be successful, then you must be willing to take control.
Find Someone Who Gets Promoted and Work with Them: Similar to finding a mentor, try to follow people closely to get promoted. Ask yourself what qualities they have that ultimately make them so promotable. And then try to copy those qualities
Try to Cut Your Spending by 10% Per Month: If you’re currently over-budget, consider cutting your expenses by 10%. Even if it seems hard to do initially, figure it out and do it.
Record Your Failures: Similar to recording your progress, record your failures, too. No matter how bad a failure was, force yourself to think hard about it. Ask yourself what went wrong. Also consider whether it was something you could influence or whether chance or someone else played an important role in determining the outcome. As painful as this process might be, it will help you to process your failures and to assimilate the lessons you take from them into future business decisions.
Make an Effort to Appear and Be Stable: Stability is an important quality in individuals who are given a lot of responsibility. If they are unstable, they could make very bad decisions that jeopardize the entire business. For this reason, you should push very hard to demonstrate your stability to the managers above you.
Avoid Becoming Discouraged Easily: One important difference between those who are successful and those who are not is that the successful do not get discouraged easily. No matter how poorly things appear to be going, they find a way to stick through things until the end. If you want to become successful, you should try to emulate this behavior.
Avoid Unnecessarily Risky Investments: Instead of picking stocks, put your money into a mix of high-yield and low-yield bonds. Or into a fund that is well diversified and offers a reasonable, but low- risk return.
Don’t Dwell on the Past: It’s impossible to go throughout a career without hitting a number of bumps in the road. No matter how hard you try, no matter how thoughtful you are, you are bound to hit snags in the road. And when you do hit those snags, your reaction to them will forever influence your capacity for success. You can either learn from them, move on, and continue on your career; or you can harp on them for weeks, months, or even years—allowing them to drag you down at every step of the way. No matter how bad your failure was, it’s over. All you can do now is work carefully to improve your future prospects.
Watch Video: When Everyone Around You Seems To Be Ahead Of You | REMIND Yourself Of This
(via YouTube)"But while success and failure depend on conditions, the mind neither waxes nor wanes." - Bodhidharma
"The Occupy movement needs an organizing principle, and - just as the Tea Party did - it needs some actual measures of success. Choose one candidate whose agenda is squarely within that of the movement and make his or her electoral success a focal point." - Eliot Spitzer
"This weird thing happens when you're in a movie that has some level of success. People start offering you all kinds of things, and they just expect you to do them because they'll be good for your career. It's not about the project's integrity or anything like that." - Kristen Stewart
It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. - Bill Gates
Success isn't measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace. - Mike Ditka
"Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable." - John Wooden
Failure is a part of success. - Hank Aaron
We do not celebrate people who have made success out of serious hard work. - Iain Duncan Smith
"In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich." - Henry Ward Beecher
Success needs no explanation. Failure does not have one that matters. - Jesse Jackson
"On receiving from the people the sacred trust twice confided on my illustrious predecessor, and which he has discharged so faithfully and so well, I know that I can not expect to perform the arduous task with equal ability and success." - Martin Van Buren
"I've had a lot of success over the years racing in New York, but the main point is that I feel the marathon is a different event, a lot more my event." - Paula Radcliffe
"People repeat behaviour that leads to flooding their brains with pleasurable chemicals. The short-term reward loop acts over hours to years, and the long-term reproductive success loop over generations." - Keith Henson
"Without an open-minded mind, you can never be a great success." - Martha Stewart
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. - Vince Lombardi
"Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people - your family, friends, and coworkers, and even strangers you meet along the way." - Barbara Bush
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.