The Nullarbor Plain of Australia covers 100 000 square miles (160 900 km) without a tree.
In 2010 the Catholic Church had an income of US$97 billion.
Tigers have striped skin as well as their fur.
You can't name your child "Matti" in Germany because it doesn't indicate gender.
North Korea has 51 "Social Categories" ranked by their loyalty to the regime.
Dieting could force your brain to eat itself scientists say.
Almost half the pigs in the world are kept by farmers in China.
70%of all the emails sent are spam.
One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television at least once in their life.
Every Christmas one million letters are addressed to Santa Clausat his own postal code: "H0H 0H0 North Pole Canada."
The word "mortgage" comes from a French word that means "death contract".
The Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew temple in Thailand was constructed with 1 million bottles of Heineken and a local beer.
Listerine was invented in 1879 as a surgical antiseptic and later sold as a floor cleaner and a cure for gonorrhea.
Constipation-related health-care costs total US$6.9 billion per year in the U.S.
The most popular female dog name is Maggie. The most popular male dog name is Max.
1 665 steps are needed to climb all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
In Alabama it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
The average high school kid today has the same level of anxiety as the average psychiatric patient in the early 1950's.
A crocodile can’t poke its tongue out :p
Google Translate generates its answers by trawling through decades of comparative human translated works such as UN documents and Harry Potter novels.
The smell of a skunk can be detected by a human a mile away.
In Mexico artists can pay their taxes with artwork.
One woman dies every hour in India because of dowry-related crimes.
Bin Laden’s death was announced on 1st May 2011. Hitler’s death was announced on 1st May 1945.
Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.
If the U.S. can raise its 34.5% recycling rate to 75% it will be the CO2 equivalent of removing 50 million cars from the road.
China has mobile "execution vans" to enforce the death penalty without moving to a proper execution ground.
Mice and Human DNA are 97.5% similar.
You can tell a turtle’s gender by the noise it makes. Males grunt, females hiss.
If there are two full moons in the same month the second one is called blue moon.
Mexico was named "New Spain" when Hernan Cortes conquered the territory from the Aztecs.
Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
The Emperor Penguin is able to dive to depths of over 500m and stay under water for up to 27 minutes.
Arab women can initiate a divorce if their husbands don’t pour coffee for them.
Many nursing homes in Germany have fake bus stops to collect residents with dementia who try to leave.
About 3 000 Euros are thrown into the Trevi fountain in Italy each day.
The Mount Everest grows 0.1576 inches (4mm) each year.
Ten percent of the Russian government’s income comes from the sale of vodka.
During the 18th century you could pay your admission ticket to the zoo in London by bringing a cat or a dog to feed the lions.
Martin Luther King Jr. had previously used his "dream" rhetoric many times before his famous speech in other lesser-known speeches.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.