About 165 000 cars are produced every day.
Wal-Mart has a lower acceptance rate (2.6%) than Harvard University (8.9%).
All porcupines float in water.
The city of Venice stands on about 120 small islands.
While Beijing's pollution problem is more famous the world's most polluted city is New Delhi India.
Phrases in English such as "long time no see" "no go" and "no can do" come from literal translations of Chinese phrases.
Vegetarians are 19% less likely to die from heart disease a study found.
25% Russians die before reaching the age of 55 compared to just 1% in the U.S. and Vodka is to blame.
February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not have a full moon.
Despite their walnut-sized brain octopuses are highly intelligent possibly more so than any other order of invertebrates.
There's an empty place next to Muhammad's Tomb Islam's main Prophet reserved for Jesus.
The U.S. is currently in it's longest period of not having a president die in office.
On Earth the International Space Station weighs 925 000 pounds more than 11 full semi trucks. In space it weighs almost nothing.
If the Statue of Liberty was built today it would cost about US$1.2 million.
When awake the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small light bulb.
Anise is the scent on the artificial rabbit that is used in greyhound races.
In Japan's Apple Store there was a fan who started waiting in line 7 months early for iPhone 6.
7% of religious Americans pray to God about finding a good parking spot.
Every day your heart creates enough energy to drive a truck for 20 miles (32 km).
Sanskrit has 96 words for "love" ancient Persian has 80 and English only one.
A housefly will regurgitate its food and eat it again.
75%of people who marry partners from an affair eventually divorce.
The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat though it may feel uncomfortable.
Apple Is Worth More Than The Entire Russian Stock Market.
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
New Zealand will deny people residency visas if they are overweight. There have been cases of people rejected because of obesity.
Young elephants pandas koalas and hippos eat the feces of their mothers.
It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
Sandra Bullock won the Oscar and the Golden Raspberry (for worst film) in the same weekend. She collected both.
Karoke means empty orchestra in Japanese.
The chances of us eating even one spider in our sleep throughout our lifetime is close to 0%.
"Stayin' Alive" has the optimum tempo for performing CPR on someone who has just suffered a heart attack.
In Jamaica sex between men is punishable with up to 10 years' imprisonment. But lesbian action is allowed.
On January 2000 due to a computer glitch incorrect Down syndrome test results were sent to 154 pregnant women and two abortions were carried out.
The brain treats rejection like physical pain according to scientists.
A lethal dose of chocolate for a human being is about 22 lbs. or 40 Hershey bars.
The New York Times wrote an article about every single 9/11 victim.
A wind with a speed of 74 miles or more is designated a hurricane.
8.2% of people in Norway eat tacos every single Friday.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products