More than 100 000 babies are born addicted to cocaine each year in the U.S. due to their mothers' use of the drug during pregnancy.
Bill Gates was arrested in New Mexico in 1977 for jumping a red light and driving without a licence.
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear any pants.
In China over 35 million people still live in caves.
Left-handed people process things faster than righties while playing computer games or sports.
Goat’s milk is higher in calcium, vitamin A and niacin than cow’s milk.
A woodchuck breathes only 10 times in hibernation.
By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back you cannot sink into quicksand.
Scientists believe cats are afraid of water because their ancestors lived in an area with very few large bodies of water and never had to learn how to swim.
There are more cars than people in Los Angeles.
At latitude 60 degrees south you can sail all the way around the world.
In Auschwitz an SS guard fell in love with a Jewish prisoner. He saved her life multiple times and she testified on his behalf during his post-war trial.
Prostitutes in Spain have to wear reflective vests like highway workers to reduce accidents.
The Earth's magnetic field has been steadily weakening over the past 180 years specially around Brazil and Argentina.
Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki are not radioactive any more mostly because the bombs didn't touch the ground but were detonated in the air.
Cleopatra was the first in the dynasty of Greek rulers of Egypt who could speak Egyptian.
In 1818 the argentine pirate Hippolyte Bouchard attacked Monterey California. After an hour of combat Argentina's flag flew over it.
Hitler was a Vegetarian and created laws against animal cruelty.
An adult human being is made up of around 7 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 atoms.
Cats can't taste sweetness.
There has never been snakes in Ireland because being cold-blooded snake couldn't survive the frozen ground during the ice age in the past.
40%of adult Americans have always slept on the same side of the bed.
The toothbrush was invented in China in 1498.
Passports issued by the UK Sweden and Finland offer visa-free travel to more countries than any other passports.
Kim II-Sung founder of North Korea was born on the day the Titanic sank.
Approximately 40 000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
Women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies according to a study.
Your stomach needs to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it would digest itself.
Certain species of male butterflies produce scents that serve in attracting females during courtship.
South Africa is called the "Rainbow Nation" because it has 11 official languages.
Satan was never named "Lucifer." The only use of the word Lucifer in the Bible was by Isaiah who was referring to the fall of Babylon not Satan.
The "Shortfin Mako" Shark can accelerate faster than a Porsche.
WW1 was the sixth deadliest conflict in world history.
The original torch of the Statue of Liberty replaced in 1984 by a new copper torch covered in 24k gold leaf.
Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women.
The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
In 10 minutes a hurricane releases more energy than all the world’s nuclear weapons combined.
A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
Sharks have been around longer than dinosaurs.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.