Before the Copernican revolution it was natural to suppose that God’s purposes were specifically concerned with the earth but now this has become an unplausible hypothesis. If it is the purpose of the Cosmos to evolve mind we must regard it as rather incompetent in having produced so little in such a long time. ~ Bertrand Russell 1872 – 1970 - Mathematician and Philosopher
Time is the best appraiser of scientific work and I am aware that an industrial discovery rarely produces all its fruit in the hands of its first inventor. ~ Louis Pasteur - 1822 to 1895
Jacob Davis (1868–1908) USA – riveted jeans.
Jozef Karol Hell (1713–1789) Slovakia – the water pillar.
Floyd Paxton (1918–1975) USA – a.o. Bread clip.
Ri Sung-gi (1905–1996) North Korea – Vinylon.
John Howard Kyan (1774–1850) Ireland – The process of Kyanization used for wood preservation.
Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor (born 1972) Malaysia – cell growth in outer space crystallization of proteins and microbes in space.
Fe del Mundo (1911–2011) The Philippines – medical incubator made out of bamboo for use in rural communities without electrical power.
George H. Heilmeier (born 1936) USA – liquid crystal display (LCD).
Tanaka Hisashige (1799–1881) Japan – Myriad year clock.
Leonid Gobyato (1875–1915) Russia – first modern man-portable mortar.
James Dyson (born 1947) UK – Dual Cyclone bagless vacuum cleaner incorporating the principles of cyclonic separation..
John Harvey Kellogg (1852–1943) cornflake breakfasts.
Helge Palmcrantz (1842–1880) Sweden – the multi-barrel lever-actuated machine gun.
Olivia Poole (1889–1975) USA – the Jolly Jumper baby harness.
Ivan Plotnikov (1902–1995) Russia – kirza leather.
Alfred P. Southwick (1826 – 1898) USA - Electric chair.
Franz Joseph Emil Fischer (1877–1947) together with Hans Schrader (1921–2012) Germany – Fischer assay (oil yield test).
Juan de la Cierva (1895–1936) Spain – the autogyro.
Felix Hoffmann (Bayer) (1868–1949) Germany – Aspirin.
Roy Plunkett (1910–1994) United States – Teflon.
In reality a theory in natural science cannot be without experimental foundations; physics in particular comes from experimental work. ~ Samuel C. C. Ting b. 1936
Dr. Ikemoto repeatedly told me that we should not perform research that simply reproduced somebody else’s results. Rather we should do something unique and new. ~ Shinya Yamanaka 1962 to Present - Stem Cell Biologist
Science is vastly more stimulating to the imagination than the classics. - J. B. S. Haldane 1892 to 1964 Biologist
I believe that new mathematical schemata new systems of axioms certainly new systems of mathematical structures will be suggested by the study of the living world. ~ Stan Ulam 1909 – 1984 - Mathematician
We must reason in natural philosophy not from what we hope or even expect but from what we perceive. ~ Humphry Davy - 1778 to 1829
Experimental science hardly ever affords us more than approximations to the truth; and whenever many agents are concerned we are in great danger of being mistaken. ~ Humphry Davy - 1778 to 1829
Valid criticism does you a favor. - Carl Sagan 1934 to 1996 Astronomer
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.