We must reason in natural philosophy not from what we hope or even expect but from what we perceive. ~ Humphry Davy - 1778 to 1829
Pure mathematics exist by themselves; no will produces them no power can limit them. They are eternal laws that no man can infringe and from which it is impossible to escape. ~ S. Sandaram Iyer 1883 - Philosopher
Hans Lippershey (1570–1619) The Netherlands – telescope.
Mordecai Meirowitz (born c. 1925) Roumania / Israel – Mastermind (board game).
Giovanni Caselli (1815–1891) Italy/France – Pantelegraph.
David Boggs (born 1950) USA – Ethernet.
Robert W. Gore (born 1937) United States – Gore-Tex.
Samuel Hunter Christie (1784–1865) UK – Wheatstone bridge.
Kenyon Taylor (inv. 1961) USA – Flip-disc display.
Norman Gaylord (1923–2007) USA – rigid gas-permeable contact lens.
William Cumberland Cruikshank (1745–1800) UK – chlorinated water.
Rowland Hill (1795–1879) UK – postage stamp.
Victor Babeș (1854–1926) Romania – Babesia the founder of serum therapy.
Peter Durand (inv. 1810) UK – canning using tin cans see also Nicolas Appert.
Seth Boyden (1788–1870) USA – nail-making machine.
James Clerk Maxwell (1831–1879) and Thomas Sutton Scotland – color photography.
Svyatoslav Fyodorov (1927–2000) Russia – radial keratotomy.
Jamshīd al-Kāshī (c. 1380–1429) Persia/Iran – plate of conjunctions analog planetary computer.
Anastase Dragomir (1896–1966) Romania – Ejection seat.
Eadweard Muybridge (1830–1904) UK – motion picture.
Ted Selker (inv. 1987) USA – Pointing stick.
Charles Francis Richter (1900–1985) USA – Richter magnitude scale.
The literary convention that numbers less than 10 should be given in words is often highly unsuitable in mathematics… The excessive use of the word forms is regrettably spreading at the present time. ~ J.E. Littlewood 1885 – 1977 - Mathematician
What is possible in the Cavendish Laboratory may not be too difficult in the sun. - Sir Arthur Eddington 1882 to 1944 Astronomer Physicist Mathematician
Did the genome of our cave-dwelling predecessors contain a set or sets of genes which enable modern man to compose music of infinite complexity and write novels with profound meaning? …It looks as though the early Homo was already provided with the intellectual potential which was in great excess of what was needed to cope with the environment of his time.” - Susumu Ohno 1928 to 2000 Geneticist
Benjamin Franklin performed a beautiful experiment using surfactants; on a pond at Clapham Common he poured a small amount of oleic acid a natural surfactant which tends to form a dense film at the water-air interface. He measured the volume required to cover all the pond. Knowing the area he then knew the height of the film something like three nanometers in our current units. ~ Pierre-Gilles de Gennes 1932 to 2007
When you hear a physicist invoke the uncertainty principle keep a hand on your wallet. ~ David Griffiths b. 1942
No two electrons in the same state? That is why atoms are so unnecessarily big and why metal and stone are so bulky. (Explaining that atoms are as large as they are because of Wolfgang Pauli’s Principle.) ~ Paul Ehrenfest 1880 – 1933
With monads and diads and pentads and triads My brain has been addled completely; And what’s really meant by ‘something-valent ’ Is a question I give up discretely. ~ John Cargill Brough - 1834 to 1872
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support