Gorillas can catch human colds and other illnesses.
Christianity is severely persecuted in at least 27 countries.
In the beginning Starbucks only sold roasted whole coffee beans.
California has built 23 prisons since 1980. In the same period the University of California system has opened just one new campus.
Abraham Lincoln Created The Secret Service The Day He Was Shot.
Many species of owls have special feathers for flying silently.
"Sahara" means "desert" in Arabic so the "Sahara Desert"is the "Desert Desert."
Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
The year 2015 will be one second longer than usual because of the slowing of the Earth's rotation.
The soil on Mars is particularly good for growing asparagus.
There is a butterfly in Africa with enough poison in its body to kill six cats!
When a Hawaiian woman wears a flower over her left ear it means that she is not available.
Apple and pear seeds contain arsenic, which may be deadly to dogs.
In 1958 a rhinoceros was a candidate in the city council elections in Sao Paulo Brazil.
The averageFacebook U S. user spends 40 minutes a day on the site.
When Hitler informed the Czech president of the imminent invasion of his country he suffered a heart attack and had to be kept awake to sign his surrender.
During his time as a Congressman and later as U.S. President John F Kennedy donated all of his salary to charity.
Dibble means to drink like a duck.
The scientific name of the red fox is Vulpes vulpes.
Deer have no gall bladders.
The primary founder and the first Prime Minister of Israel David Ben-Gurion was an atheist.
Africa is larger than China USA India Mexico and a big part of Europe combined.
In Colorado medical marijuana dispensaries outnumber Starbucks locations 3 to 1.
The New York Times wrote an article about every single 9/11 victim.
Honking your car horn except in an emergency is illegal in NYC.
The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk!
The attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11 resulted in the largest loss of life by a foreign attack on American soil.
The Leica Camera company helped hundreds of jews before the Holocaust by hiring and sending them abroad.
Women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies according to a study.
A Japanese man survived both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings during WW2.
The most successful Pirate Captain was a Chinese prostitute with 80 000 sailors working for her.
23%rose the cost of living in NYC in just five years: from 2009 to 2014.
111 111 111 x 111 111 111 = 12 345 678 987 654 321.
There are Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate.
Lobsters breathe with the gills at the base of their legs.
Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
No one born blind has ever developed schizophrenia.
Only about 9% of marijuana users become clinically dependent according to a study.
A whale’s heart beats only nine times a minute.
123 - 45 - 67 + 89 = 100.123 + 4 - 5 + 67 - 89 = 100.123 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 + 8 - 9 = 100.1 + 23 - 4 + 5 + 6 + 78 - 9 = 100.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)