The chemical elements that make up your body are worth around US$160.
Some tumors can grow hair teeth and bones.
The film "Birdman" was shot in just 30 days.
The Michelin man is known as Mr. Bib. His name was Bibendum in the company’s first ads in 1896.
Lonomia obliqua is the world’s deadliest caterpillar.
The Catholic Church once put a dead Pope on trial.
In 2010 the Catholic Church had an income of US$97 billion.
Apple has over 80 000 employees around the world.
Greyhounds are the fastest dogs on Earth and can run at speeds of 45 mph.
The honey bee has been around for 30 million years.
In 2002 the comptroller of the City of New York estimated the impact of 9/11 on the city's wealth to be US$30.5 billion.
Pollution kills more than 1 million seabirds and 100 million mammals every year.
A "GAY BOMB" was once proposed at the Pentagon to turn the enemy gay.
The West first learned of the giant panda in 1869 when a French missionary received a skin from a hunter.
Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.
Canadian researchers have found that Einstein’s brain was 15% wider than normal.
There was a Jewish-Austrian doctor who didn't charge Hitler's family due to their economic hardship. Hitler had him protected and called him "Noble Jew".
There are about 1 500 active volcanoes in the world.
The rulers of the first Feudal state of Eastern Europe the Khazars converted en masse to Judaism in the 8th Century.
Oil is cheaper than water in Venezuela and Saudi Arabia.
There are Victoria's Secret models from every continent except Antarctica.
Dead people can get goose bumps.
German chocolate cake isn't German. It's named for Sam German an American baker.
It is illegal to spay or neuter your dog in Norway except under very specific circumstances.
The year 2010 was the warmest on record.
The “pound” key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph.
Australia has over 10 000 beaches. You could visit a new beach every day for over 27 years.
Some parts of Antarctica have had no rain or snow for the last 2 million years.
Berlin is 9 times bigger than Paris and has more bridges than Venice.
A snail can have 25 000 teeth.
The "I'm feeling lucky" button costs Google US$110 million per year as it bypasses all ads.
30 000 websites are hacked every day.
There's a Golf Club on the border of Sweden and Finland: half the holes are in one country and half in the other.
During WW2 two polish doctors saved 8 000 Jews from the Holocaust by faking a typhus epidemic that stopped the Nazis entering their town.
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee’s head and 2 larger ones in front.
For every human in the world there are one million ants.
Since 1976 when the death penalty was reinstated by the U.S. Supreme Court 1 394 people have been executed (as of December 2014).
Cats share 95.6% of their DNA with tigers.
Polar bears can smell its prey on the ice 20 miles (32 km) away.
The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.