New Brain Connections Are Created Every Time You Form a Memory.
A standard grave is 7’8 x 3’2 x 6.
After John F. Kennedy's WW2 PT boat was sunk he wrote a message on a coconut asking for help. It worked. Kennedy kept the coconut and it became a Presidential paperweight.
Dogs have 13 blood types horses have 8 cows have 9 while Humans only have 4.
During WW2 an American pilot fell over 20 000 feet (6 700 m) and survived by crashing through the glass roof of a train station.
A light bulb that hasn't been turned off since 1901 still shines at a fire station in California.
If the U.S. can raise its 34.5% recycling rate to 75% it will be the CO2 equivalent of removing 50 million cars from the road.
Lead was used as an artificial sweetener in Ancient Rome.
A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA level C.
In Japan KFC is a typical feast of Christmas Eve.
Bill Gates Sponsors a Machine That Turns Poop Into Drinking Water.
Cats share 95.6% of their DNA with tigers.
There is a hotel in Sweden built entirely out of ice; it is rebuilt every year.
Whale milk is 50% fat.
TV show "16 and pregnant" and spin-offs may have prevented about 20 000 teen pregnancies in 2010 a study says.
An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.
In 2005 a man named Ronald MacDonald actually robbed a Wendy's.
In 1900 all the world's mathematical knowledge could be written in about 80 books; today it would fill more than 100 000 books.
The Olympic was the sister ship of the Titanic and she provided twenty-five years of service.
In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
Google was originally called "Backrub".
The room of a WW1 French soldier is still untouched since 1918.
40 000 U.S. women might be allergic to male ejaculate.
About 165 000 cars are produced every day.
A bull can inseminate 300 cows from one single ejaculation.
The Incas' measurement of time was based on how long it took to boil a potato.
Justin Bieber has more followers on Twitter than Spain has people.
80% of all Soviet males born in 1923 died in World War II.
According to the Bible David was offered the King's daughter if he came back with 100 foreskins of slain enemies. He came back with 200.
Lizards can self-amputate their tails for protection. It grows back after a few months.
The name "Cappuccino" comes from the resemblance of the drink to the clothing of the Capuchin monks.
In the Middle Ages BEER was consumed more than water as the alcohol made it safer.
In Britain a woman was given 20 months in jail for creating fake Facebook profiles to send abusive messages to herself.
There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
The cheetah is the only cat that can’t retract its claws.
The February of 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
There are more TVs in the U.S. than people in the U.K.
The chemical element Uranium discovered in 1789 was named after the newly discovered planet Uranus.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.