If there are two full moons in the same month the second one is called blue moon.
A biological reserve has been made for golden toads because they are so rare.
The average rent for a one-bedroom in Manhattan New York is US$3 400.
The blood you donate is sold on the open market and it's a US$4.5 billion per year industry.
In 1781 Benjamin Franklin attended a concert in which he narrowly escaped death when the opera house caught fire and burned.
US debt is 10 times larger than all the US$ in circulation.
Iguanas, koalas and komodo dragons all have two penises!
Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
When sharks take a bite their eyes roll back and their teeth jut out.
Between 1525 and 1866 12.5 million Africans were kidnaped and sold into slavery in the Americas.
Every minute more than 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube.
Residents of New York City can get free condoms and lube by calling 311.
When Fidel Castro seized power in Cuba he immediately ordered all game sets of Monopoly to be destroyed.
Some dogs can smell dead bodies under water!
In Saudi Arabia UAE Sudan Brunei Qatar and others people who abandon Islam and convert to another religion may face the death penalty.
In 2015 the 4th most powerful supercomputer in the world took 40 minutes to simulate just one second of human brain activity.
Homosexuality and abortion were decriminalised in Russia under Lenin's leadership.
Australia claims to own the largest territory in Antarctica: 5.8 million sq km (2.2 million sq mi).
North Korea is outsourcing its forced labor camps to work in Siberia.
The Egyptian Kahun Papyrus (1850 B.C.) suggests crocodile feces either for preventing conception or as an abortifacient.
Dogs have lived with humans for over 14,000 years.
Dreams get weirder as the night wears on.
Gustave Eiffel had an apartment for himself at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because its patent was burned in a fire.
Every piece of plastic ever made still exists.
A hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.
The "No Animals Were Harmed" moniker on movies only applies while film is actually recording.
The Vatican has its own soccer team.
Australian koalas are in danger of extinction because over half of them have chlamydia.
Bill Gates'SAT score was 1590 out of 1600.
A face-recognition software determined that Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa is 83% happy 9% disgusted 6% fearful and 2% angry.
Two zebras died of hunger in a zoo in Palestine and were replaced with donkeys painted with black and white stripes.
Google got its name by accident. The founders misspelled "googol" which refers to the number 1 followed by 100 zeroes.
Pikachu is a mouse type Pokémon.
In Greek mythology it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
in Turkmenistan car drivers are entitled to 120 Liters (31 gal.) of free petrol a month.
In 2015 Astronaut Chris Had field released the first album of songs recorded entirely in space.
German soccer player Mesut Ozil donated his €300 000 World Cup victory bonus to pay surgeries for 23 children in Brazil.
Your weight in Mars is over 60% less than on Earth.
Many claim that a genocide was committed in Australia against its native people from 1910 to 1970 in an effort to create a "white Australia."
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products