Internet Users Send 204 Million Emails Per Minute.
Some tumors can grow hair teeth and bones.
On average 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
‘Penis Fencing’ is a scientific term for the mating ritual between flatworms. It involves two flatworms attempting to stab the other flatworm with their penis.
Uranus was originally called "George's Star" (Georgium Sidus).
Each year there is one ton of cement poured for each man woman and child in the world.
Daylight Saving Time is not observed in most of the state of Arizona and parts of Indiana.
The first webcam was created in Cambridge to check the status of a coffee pot.
All female bees in a given hive are sisters.
Company executives in China can get sentenced to death for committing fraud.
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
A heartbroken Argentine farmer spent decades cultivating a guitar-shaped forest to honor his late wife.
Clouds fly higher during the day than the night.
Smoking makes breasts sag faster than normal by breaking down a protein in the skin called elastin which gives youthful skin its elastic appearance and supports the breast.
Sigmund Freud recommended Cocaine as treatment for depression alcoholism and morphine addiction.
Pomology is the study of fruits.
The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s “Its A Wonderful Life”
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
Japanese Trains are among the world's most punctual: their average delay is just 18 seconds.
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery- chwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is the official name of a village in Wales.
Blue whales can get a tan.
Elvis Presley's manager Colonel Tom Parker used to sell both 'I love Elvis' and 'I hate Elvis' badges at his concerts.
Smoking near Apple computers voids the warranty.
In the 16th century a London law forbade wife beating after 9:00 P.M. but only because the noise disturbed people's sleep.
No word in the English language rhymes with month orange silver or purple.
In Japan there's a 'Crying Sumo' contest where wrestlers compete to see who can make a baby bawl first.
40%of the earth's land is in 6 countries.
As soon as tiger shark embryos develop teeth they attack and eat each other in the womb.
74% of young Indians prefer an arranged marriage over a free-choice one a 2013 survey found.
Rich people in China hire body doubles to serve their prison sentence.
Cy Twombly's painting "Untitled" is worth up to US$2 3 million.
The average car in Britain is parked for 96% of the time.
Hippos attract mates by urinating and defecating.
79% of pet owners sleep with their pets.
In the 16th century England punished vagabonds with two years of servitude for the first offence and death penalty for the second.
An astronaut threw a boomerang while visiting the International Space Station and it returned to him even in the absence of gravity.
Benjamin Franklin never patented any of his inventions. He reasoned that "we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
The Earth's magnetic field has been steadily weakening over the past 180 years specially around Brazil and Argentina.
A full-grown bear can run as fast as a horse.
Humans put a man on the Moon before they put wheels on luggage.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more