I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 605 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe and the same number of electrons. - Sir Arthur Eddington 1882 to 1944 Astronomer Physicist Mathematician
By ‘life ’ we mean a thing that can nourish itself and grow and decay. - Aristotle 384 BC to 322 BC Scientist Philosopher
Georgii Karpechenko (1899–1941) Russia – rabbage (the first ever non-sterile hybrid obtained through the crossbreeding).
Abū Rayhān al-Bīrūnī (973–1048) Persia/Iran – mechanical geared lunisolar calendar laboratory and surveying equipment..
Vladimir Fyodorov (1874–1966) Russia – Fedorov Avtomat (first self-loading battle rifle arguably the first assault rifle).
Eric Fossum (born 1957) USA – intra-pixel charge transfer in CMOS image sensors.
Ruth R. Benerito (1916–2013) USA – a.o. Permanent press (no-iron clothing).
James Dewar (1842–1923) UK – Thermos flask.
Thomas J. Fogarty (born 1934) USA – Embolectomy catheter (medicine).
Joseph Constantine Carpue (1764–1846) France – rhinoplastic surgery.
David Strang (inv. 1890) New Zealand – first Instant coffee.
Friedrich Wilhelm Gustav Bruhn (1853–1927) Germany – Taximeter.
Tadeus Reichstein (1897–1996) Poland/Switzerland – Reichstein process (industrial vitamin C synthesis).
George Antheil (1900–1959) together with Hedy Lamarr (1914–2000) USA Frequency-hopping spread spectrum.
Mstislav Keldysh (1911–1978) Latvia/Russia – co-developer of Sputnik 1 (the first artificial satellite) together with Korolyov and Tikhonravov.
Richard Drew (1899–1980) USA – Masking tape.
Hiram Maxim (1840–1916) USA born UK – First self-powered machine gun.
John Bennett Fenn (1917–2010) USA – Electrospray ionization.
Robert Feulgen (1884–1955) Germany – Feulgen stain (histology).
John Herschel (1792–1871) UK – photographic fixer (hypo) actinometer.
Hon Lik (1951 - ) Chinese. electronic cigarette.
Eugen Baumann (1846–1896) Germany – PVC.
All of physics is either impossible or trivial. It is impossible until you understand it and then it becomes trivial. ~ Ernest Rutherford 1871 to 1937
On the principle of successive variations not always supervening at an early age and being inherited at a corresponding not early period of life we can clearly see why the embryos of mammals birds reptiles and fishes should be so closely alike and should be so unlike the adult forms. ~ Charles Darwin 1809 to 1882 - Naturalist Evolutionary Biologist
In my experience most mathematicians are intellectually lazy and especially dislike reading experimental papers. ~ Francis Crick 1916 – 2004 - Molecular Biologist
It is strange that only extraordinary men make the discoveries which later appear so easy and simple. - Georg C. Lichtenberg 1742 to 1799 Physicist
It is a platitude that pure mathematics can have unexpected consequences and affect even daily life. ~ J.E. Littlewood 1885 – 1977 - Mathematician
The ultimate truths of mathematics then cannot be established by any experimental proof that the deductions from them are true; since the supposed experimental proof takes them for granted. ~ Herbert Spencer 1885 – 1977 - Philospher
Progress is made by trial and failure; the failures are generally a hundred times more numerous than the successes ; yet they are usually left unchronicled. - William Ramsay 1852 to 1916 Chemist
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.