Some chickens are half male half female.
The wood frog and other animals have the ability to freeze solid during winter thaw in the spring and remain perfectly healthy.
Water is light turquoise blue due to the weak absorption in the red part of the visible spectrum.
All totalled the sunlight that strikes Earth at any given moment weighs as much as an ocean liner.
There is more CO2 (carbon dioxide) in the atmosphere today than at any point in the last 800 000 years.
Many expensive Perfumes contain whale poop.
Hummingbirds are the only animal that can fly backwards.
You’re born with 300 bones but by the time you become an adult you only have 206.
Sharks can be introverts or extroverts.
A steady stream of minor accomplishments makes you more satisfied with your life than a few major accomplishments.
Novelist Stephen King said that Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series is the "greatest make-believe villain to come along since Hannibal Lecter."
China is the world's largest supplier of Bibles.
Hippos attract mates by urinating and defecating.
The jars of Nutella sold in a year could cover The Great Wall of China 8 times.
123 - 45 - 67 + 89 = 100.123 + 4 - 5 + 67 - 89 = 100.123 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 + 8 - 9 = 100.1 + 23 - 4 + 5 + 6 + 78 - 9 = 100.
Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
During WW1 Marie Curie attempted to donate her Gold Nobel Prize medals for the war effort but the French National Bank refused to accept them.
John Adams 2nd president of the USA started smoking at the age of eight.
Andorra a tiny country between France & Spain has the longest average lifespan: 83.49 years.
India has more population than the entire Western Hemisphere of Earth.
The largest iceberg ever measured is bigger than Jamaica: 11 000 sq km (4 200 sq mi). It broke away from Antarctica in 2000.
Bacteria the tiniest free-living cells are so small that a single drop of liquid contains as many as 50 million of them.
The five worst cities in the U.S. for air pollution are all in California.
The band Blink-182 incorporated under the name "Poo Poo Butt LLC." because of how funny it would be to have their accountants managers and attorneys having to say that over the phone every day.
Norway owns an uninhabited frozen island located halfway between Africa and Antarctica.
The Italian mafia accounts for 7% of Italy's GDP.
In 1945 Eisenhower predicted that people would try to deny the holocaust so he urged the press to come.
There is a town in Newfoundland Canada called Dildo.
Norway's first aircraft hijacking was resolved after the hijacker surrendered his weapon in exchange for more beer.
For every 230 cars that are made 1 will be stolen.
It is illegal to eat oranges while bathing in California.
Instead of chest pains heart attacks in women have nausea indigestion and shoulder aches.
Taurophobia is the fear of bulls.
In “Silence of the Lambs” Hannibal Lector (Anthony Hopkins) never blinks.
An execution was staged there in the late 1990s North Korea hosts the World's Largest Stadium seating 150 000 people.
Mice and Human DNA are 97.5% similar.
The country of Liberia in Africa was established by U.S. citizens as a colony for former African-American slaves and their free black descendants.
Elvis Presley is considered the best-selling individual artist of all time with over 500 million records sold.
The Earth experiences 50 000 Earthquakes per year and is hit by Lightning 100 times a second.
No word in the English language rhymes with month orange silver or purple.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)