"In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich." - Henry Ward Beecher
"Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence." - Colin Powell
"We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success." - Henry David Thoreau
Before you continue, Read About…
Apply for Within Company Jobs: Don’t just passively wait for a promotion. Instead, do what the successful do and apply for within company jobs. Be aggressive about getting that promotion.
Find Ways to Stay Motivated: The successful always find ways to stay motivated, no matter what the circumstances. If you want to be successful, too, then you must also find something that keeps you fiery, motivated, and hungry for more.
Break Your Larger Goals Down into Daily Objectives: Once you have set broad goals for your personal life, make an effort to break them down into manageable chunks. Find ways to set and accomplish daily objectives that advance you further towards your goals.
Be Analytical About Your Results: In business, analysis is important. If something goes wrong, there are reasons for why it went wrong; and using a careful, well -reasoned approach is the best way to determine what those reasons were. So, instead of invoking magical thinking to avoid the problems altogether, instead focus on the process of analyzing your results.
Do Not Compete with Your Staff, Help Them and Learn How They Can Help You: Being successful means being secure. And being secure means that you don’t feel the need to compete with your co-workers, but instead focus on competing with other businesses.
Remain Proactive in Tackling Challenges: If a big financial or personal event is looming on the horizon, don’t wait for it to come to you. Be proactive in dealing with it, so that you don’t end up cornered and with few options.
Do Not Allow Others to Dictate the Terms of Your Life to You: In many cases, people simply do not realize how much control they have over their own lives. So, instead of seizing that control and using it to improve things, they simply let things play out. If you want to be successful, then you need to get in the habit of taking control and not allowing others to dictate the terms of your life to you.
Set Goals: This simple fact cannot be emphasized enough: one thing that separates the successful from those who have not experienced success is goals. The successful have goals; and these goals give them meaning and direction. If you’re lacking serious, meaningful goals, then you should spend some time to create them and then write them down.
When Failure Arrives, Accept it, Learn from It, and Move On: Often, in business, we encounter many more failures before we encounter a success. However, if we don’t make an effort to determine why we are failing; and how we might turn that failure into a success, it’s possible that we’ll never emerge with the success.
Watch Video: Welcome to a world once hidden from you.
(via YouTube)"I realise that I do not change the course of history. I am an actor, I do a movie, that's the end of it. You have to realise we are just clowns for hire. After I had success it was great, at first, not to worry about money. It was on my mind when I was growing up." - Leonardo DiCaprio
"Look, if you ask a child, 'Would you rather have a fulfilled mother or a stay-at-home Sylvia Plath,' they'll pick Sylvia Plath every time. But I think it's really important that children don't feel their parents' emotional lives depend on their success." - Ayelet Waldman
The framers of the Constitution were so clear in the federalist papers and elsewhere that they felt an independent judiciary was critical to the success of the nation. - Sandra Day O'Connor
There is much to be said for failure. It is much more interesting than success. - Max Beerbohm
"Ambition is the path to success, persistence is the vehicle you arrive in." - William Eardley IV
Some of the best lessons we ever learn are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future. - Dale Turner
Success is where preparation and opportunity meet. - Bobby Unser
Success is getting what you want. Happiness is liking what you get. " - H. Jackson Brown, Jr."
"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it." - Oprah Winfrey
"I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite." - Gilbert K. Chesterton
"It has always seemed strange to me... the things we admire in men, kindness and generosity, openness, honesty, understanding and feeling, are the concomitants of failure in our system. And those traits we detest, sharpness, greed, acquisitiveness, meanness, egotism and self-interest, are the traits of success. And while men admire the quality of the first they love the produce of the second." - John Steinbeck
Most people give up just when they're about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown. - Ross Perot
The film is not a success until it makes money. It's only good when there's a dollar figure attached to the box office. - John Cusack
"Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success." - Swami Sivananda
"Nearly all monster stories depend for their success on Jack killing the Giant, Beowulf or St. George slaying the Dragon, Harry Potter triumphing over the basilisk. That is their inner grammar, and the whole shape of the story leads towards it." - A. N. Wilson
Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- 1. Two stylish watch faces and an adjustable band perfectly paired with 1.54-inch smooth touch screen
- 2. Phone function: Make phone call directly from the smart watch,including answering and dial-up.SIM slot,support make calls by Bluetooth or smart watch
- 3. The lost function: Seek mobile phone,Tow-way anti lost
- 4. Water resistent -resist water splash.This is a new Bluetooth Smart Watch which is compatible with Bluetooth 3.0 or above ,support Android 4.2 or above,and the IOS 7.0 or above
- 5. For iphone, it only synced with the phone callings , contacts. Other functions like Pedometer, Calendar, Calculator, Clock, Stopwatch, Music player also work with the watch independently.
- ADVANCED CONFIGURATION: CPU MTK2502C, perfectly support both IOS and Android OS. 1.3 inch HD IPS LCD Round Screen, 2.5 D radian capacitive touch screen, OGS, non-air-gap, which makes it more upscale and comfortable wearing. Magentic charger, Real 340 mAh high power polymer battery, stand by >5 days, normal use > 1 days. Fantastic design for UI, and customized is acceptable.
- SIDE TWO-IN-ONE SIM/TF CARD SLOT: PATENT design for smart watches, which makes it characteristic and convenient. Support Communication anytime anywhere. Support GSM850/900/1800/1900 MHz. (Note:The SIM Card and TF Card are not included.)
- INFORMATION SYNCHRONIZATION: Support APP for Apple IOS and Android OS smart phone. With the APP connected, the SMS and notifications on the smart phones will be synced to the watch. You can use the watch read the message and the notifications(Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp SNS Info) on the watch derectly. Support Dial Hands-Free after bluetooth connection. Support Contacts Sync.
- MAIN FUNCTION: Support Heart rate monitor, Sleep Monitor, Sleep analysis, Pedometer, Sedentary alarm, Alarm clock, Stopwatch, Calculator, Photograph, Dial, Calling Remind, Clock, Anti-lost, SMS , Notification Bluetooth Sync, Time Sync, Music Player, Remote camera and so on, all in one.
- EXCEPTIONAL APPEARANCE: Appearance vogue, extreme thin, the unique side slot, convenient and practical. Nano material strap TPU72 degree, anti-perspiration frosted surface treatment, ergonomics is concave and convex design. Soft and nonhazardous watchband, the same materials to baby products, comfortable wearing.
- Download Android APP: https://amzn.to/31gvBCo Factory to Customer Sale offers BEST price/ USA Seller & Brand + Bluetooth Authorization + FCC Certification
- Choice 1: USE as Cell Phone(Sim Card Needed, See description for "Which Carrier OK") / Choice 2: USE as Smartwatch(NO Sim Card Needed, See description for Android & IPHONE SYNC, Some Function Blocked with no Sim Card and Memory Card)
- IPHONE Partial Available, CAN NOT SYNC ALL(See desciption for Detail)
- ANDROID Phone Can SYNC all(APP needed, See description for how to find APP)
- Warning: Charge by computer USB port ONLY, unauthorized charger MAY DAMAGE the battery. Don't Heat battery or leave the watch in hot condition. Stop using the battery on damaged or swelled condition and contact seller at once.