In 1945 Eisenhower predicted that people would try to deny the holocaust so he urged the press to come.
Israel is the only country in the world to draft women into Military service.
The smell of a skunk can be detected by a human a mile away.
The movie Gravity was more expensive than the Indian Mars mission.
Elephants can hear one another's trumpeting calls up to 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
In the U.S. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
Napoleon’s penis was sold to an American Urologist for $40 000.
About half a million mice live in the London Underground.
A clean mouth has between1 000 and 100 000 bacteria on each tooth.
A rodents teeth never stop growing. They are worn down by the animal’s constant gnawing on bark leaves and other vegetables.
The WW1 ended at 11 o'clock in the morning of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918.
Over 100 000 new dot com domains are registered on the web every day.
Norway has the world's highest gas prices at $10.12 a gallon of premium gas.
The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army for the “General Purpose” vehicle G.P.
God is not mentioned once in the book of Esther.
The first European who learned to smoke from the natives was arrested back home because people thought he was possessed by the devil.
Young elephants pandas koalas and hippos eat the feces of their mothers.
The average talker sprays about 300 microscopic saliva droplets per minute about 2.5 droplets per word.
The American flags placed on the moon are now white due to radiation from the sun.
Astronauts on the International Space Station exercise about 2 hours per day.
Barack Obama's late father was a senior economist for the Kenyan government.
Your stomach needs to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it would digest itself.
Hallucinatory 'voices' seem to be shaped by local culture. In the U.S. the voices are harsh and threatening while those heard by schizophrenics in Africa and India tend to be more benign and playful.
Frog-eating bats identify edible from poisonous frogs by listening to the mating calls of male frogs. Frogs counter by hiding and using short difficult to locate calls.
Slavery was abolished in Saudi Arabia and Yemen as recently as 1962.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Every 40 seconds someone commits suicide.
Leonardo Da Vinci was almost put to death for sodomy. When no witnesses came forward his case was dismissed.
Freddie Mercury wrote "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" in 10 minutes as a tribute to Elvis Presley.
Homosexuality and abortion were decriminalised in Russia under Lenin's leadership.
The Pyramids of Giza were more ancient to the ancient Romans than Ancient Rome is ancient to us.
In ancient Greek the word "idiot" meant anyone who wasn't a politician.
A lack of exercise is now causing as many deaths as smoking across the world a study suggests.
In 2007 A Bosnian couple divorced after discovering both had an online affair with each other under fake names.
In France a five year old child can buy an alcoholic drink in a bar
There's a river in Australia called the"Never Never River."
Anatidaephobia is the weird fear that somewhere somehow a duck is watching you.
Elwood Edwards did the voice for the AOL sound files (i.e. “You’ve got Mail!”).
A chinese man sued his wife for being too ugly and the Court agreed awarding him US$115 000.
A natural predator of the Moose is the Killer Whale. They have been known to prey on moose swimming around America's Northwest Coast.
There are currently over a million animal species upon planet earth.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.