The female goat is called a “doe” or “nanny”.
Impotence is legal grounds for divorce in 24 American states.
The strongest creatures on Earth are gonorrhea bacteria. They can pull 100 000 times their own body weight.
Jellyfish evaporate in the sun. They’re 98% water.
Annual growth of WWW traffic is 314 000%
In 31 states of the U.S. Rapists can legally sue for child custody if the rape results in pregnancy.
Octopuses are eaten alive in Korea.
Norway's NRK TV channel shows include an 8-hour train ride a 12-hour knitting show a 12-hour log fire and 18-hours of salmon spawning.
An ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
Dolphins can eat up to 30 pounds of fish a day.
Coca-Cola contained Coca (whose active ingredient is cocaine) from 1885 to 1903.
American Civil War soldiers had a code of honor that forbade shooting at men while they were pooping.
At the Wife Carrying World Championships in Finland first prize is the wife's weight in beer.
“Duff” is the decaying organic matter found on a forest floor.
Every year about 98% of atoms in your body are replaced.
If everyone in the world washed their hands properly a million lives could be saved a year.
In Finland slot machines are monopolized by a non-profit company that gives all its earnings to charity.
In the Land of the Pharaohs of Egypt beer was the national currency.
Goats and octopus’ pupils of their eyes are rectangular.
Hummingbirds are the only animal that can fly backwards.
Tuberculosis killed 1.5 million people worldwide in 2014 making it a larger cause of death than AIDS.
Kissing someone for one minute burns about 2 calories.
Groaking is to watch people eating in hopes that they will offer you some.
Cats share 95.6% of their DNA with tigers.
Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
Once a dog hits the age of 10 its chance of dying from cancer is 50%.
The lifespan of a bush baby is 14 years.
The King James Bible has inspired the lyrics of more pop songs than any other book.
Every year the average meat-eating American ingests more than enough blood to fill a soda can.
Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.
An Angry Birds Land is open at a theme park in Tampere Finland.
Adult elephants can’t jump.
Only about 1 in 100 marriages in India end in divorce one of the lowest rates in the world.
Cows from different areas have a different moo accent.
The International Space Station is about the size of a football field.
In Germany it is illegal to run out of fuel on highways.
In France nearly 96% of high schools have condom vending machines.
The combined wealth of the 85 richest people is equal to that of poorest 3.5 billion --half of the world's population.
2.6 million Kenyans practice the "sport" of naked night-running.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.