Talking with strangers: When you travel, whether you are going for a business trip or not, you may find yourself chatting with the passenger next to you at the airplane or at the airport. Although this is not a bad practice, you must be cautious when it comes to the information that you giveaway. Make sure not to tell the other person all your plans or where you are staying, since another one may be listening to take advantage of it.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Book the seats you are most comfortable with: If your budget allows you to do so, you should book flight seats that you are most comfortable with. For example, if you can afford to upgrade your ticket for a seat that can be folded into a bed, then do it. It is actually better that you are well rested during the flight, since it ensures that you are wide awake when you arrive, instead of feeling groggy.
Giving tips to the hotel staff: Tipping the hotel staff can go a long way, as far as having a pleasant experience at the hotel you are staying in is concerned. When you tip them, they would actually help in looking out for your room as well as your stuffs. Aside from that, they may even be able to give you some tips on how to go around the city or how to catch the best deals on certain attractions.
Don’t forget to check the weight of your luggage: Checking the weight of your luggage can go a long way, as far as saving up some money from paying airline excess luggage fees is concerned. Therefore, you should make sure that you stay within the limits of the weight restrictions. Use your weighing scale for it, so that you won’t have to deal with these fees.
Take your vitamins: Keep in mind that when you ride a plane, you would be exposed to other people’s germs and such. Therefore, you should boost your immune system, by taking your daily vitamin supplement. Make sure that your supplement contains vitamin C and zinc, so that you would be duly protected from infections.
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Getting from point A to point B: Going around an unfamiliar city can become confusing and inconvenient, especially if you have not done your research beforehand. Thus, you should check out more information regarding this, before you pack your bags and travel. Check out the city map and read more about the public transportation of the city you are visiting and how to find them, so that you know where to go and what to do.
Booking a car together with a hotel: When you want to be able to drive around the city you are visiting, then you may want to book a car together with your hotel. Make sure though that your hotel can offer you a designated parking space for your rented vehicle. This way, you can be assured that it is safe, and you won’t have to spend too much time in finding a place to park it.
Wear comfortable clothing: Going overseas usually involves very long flights, which is why it is a good idea to wear comfortable clothing. Aside from that, you should also bring a jacket so that you won’t feel cold. Moreover, for women, it is best to wear flat shoes, so that you won’t have difficulties in boarding and getting off the aircraft.
Bring your antihistamines: If you are allergic to certain things, then you should not forget bringing your own medication for it. Although you can probably purchase antihistamines in the local pharmacies, it is still best if you can bring your own. The reason for this is that, it may take you some time to get to the pharmacy. Thus, if you have your own medicine, you would be able to gain relief from your allergies sooner.
Traveling for entertainment: If you are traveling in order to enjoy different types of entertainment, such as watching singers, dancers, and other types of performers on stage, then book a hotel that is near the city center. Aside from that, you may find a hotel in a certain place where its competitors are located in the same street, and also offer other types of entertainment. If you can do that, then all you have to do is to walk from one hotel to another to enjoy different kinds of entertainment you want.
Bestseller No. 1
Kitdine Portable Soft Silicone Travel Bottles Set (3 OZ, Pink + White + Blue)
- Are you still troubled that you need to carry many bottles when you travel? Are you still troubled that your shampoo is not allowed to bring to airline? This Silicone Travel Bottles Set will fix all these problems. Take it with you and go travel! Set of small bottles, perfect for shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and more. Being packed with a zippered clear toiletry bag, saving space, easy to carry, TSA airline carry-on approved.
- FEEL LIKE A FIRST CLASS TARVELER NO MATTER WHAT CLASS YOU TRAVEL! With the Kitdine silicone bottle travelers set you will arrive to the airport with your lotions and shampoos neatly packed and organized! TSA carry-on approved! There is no greater frustration than arriving at the airport and having to repack your liquids!
- GOODBYE LEAKAGE! No person of class should travel with bottles that will leave your hands oily and smelly because they are not properly sealed! Kitdine silicone travelers bottle are designed with a silicone stretchy film in the small mouth and 3-layer anti-leakage cap design! Wide mouth for easy refilling with small mouth for user friendly controlled flow! Kitdine made sure that these are the easiest and safest bottles a traveler can use!
- FANTASTIC COLOR AND SIZE CHOICE! - Kitdine travel bottle sets are available in 2oz, 3oz and 3.3 ounce with different colors. Choose the colors and size that best match your style or the color theme of your gift recipient!
- FOOD GRADE BPA FREE SILICONE! Designed with safety first and convenience a close second. Our silicone travel bottles are made of FDA approved and 100% BPA free food grade silicone, making it safe for other liquids like sauce, salad dressing or even baby food.
Bestseller No. 2
Ikea Travel Size Bottles 8 Pack, 4 colors, for cosmetic products
- Ikea 3oz Travel Bottle
- 4 Different Colors
- Bring along your favorite hair and skin products when you travel, these different colored bottles make it easy to tell the contents apart.