Bring a carry-on bag with you: It is better if you can bring a small carry-on bag with you during the flight. When you do this, you would actually be saving some money, when it comes to baggage fees. Aside from that, it can offer you an easier way to keep track of your important documents and other important things, by putting them into your carry-on bag.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Book at a site that has the best price offer: There are certain sites that have the best price offer. This kind of offer simply means that if you find a flight, a hotel accommodation, or even a package, at a different website that is exactly the same but offered in a more affordable price, another site may offer you a more cheaper price for it. However, you should take note that, in most cases, this kind of offer can only be availed by calling the toll free line of the site.
Take note of the baggage requirements: Prior to booking your flight reservation, you should check its baggage requirements first. In most cases, international flights usually provide you with more baggage allowance than the domestic ones. Aside from checking on the check-in baggage terms and conditions though, don’t forget to read the terms for carry on bags as well.
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Traveling for entertainment: If you are traveling in order to enjoy different types of entertainment, such as watching singers, dancers, and other types of performers on stage, then book a hotel that is near the city center. Aside from that, you may find a hotel in a certain place where its competitors are located in the same street, and also offer other types of entertainment. If you can do that, then all you have to do is to walk from one hotel to another to enjoy different kinds of entertainment you want.
Bring your antihistamines: If you are allergic to certain things, then you should not forget bringing your own medication for it. Although you can probably purchase antihistamines in the local pharmacies, it is still best if you can bring your own. The reason for this is that, it may take you some time to get to the pharmacy. Thus, if you have your own medicine, you would be able to gain relief from your allergies sooner.
Double check your health insurance coverage: Weeks prior to traveling, it is important to check your health insurance coverage. This should be done in order to see whether it can provide you coverage while traveling or not. If it does not, then checking it early would provide you time to look for an alternative option, so that you would be covered just in case.
What to do if you have dietary requirements: There are certain individuals who may have special dietary requirements. If you are one of them, then you should come up with a list of the foods that you can and cannot eat. With a list, you can refer to it every time you eat outside. If you are not sure, then all you have to do is to show the server your list, so that you can prevent eating foods that do not belong to your diet.
Selecting your seats: Selecting your flight seats can actually be done days before your actual flight. Although this may depend on the type of airlines you are booking it from, most of them offer seat selection online. Therefore, instead of waiting for the day to take the flight, select your favorite seats online ahead of time, so that you would have utmost comfort in traveling.
Don’t leave your wallet and important documents at your hotel room: Although you are booking a five-star hotel, you can never be too sure about their personnel who are tasked to clean your room. Keep in mind that in most cases, housekeeping personnel would clean your room, when you are not around. Although most of them are honest, you can lessen their chances of committing something bad, by minimizing temptation, and not leaving your wallet for them to see.
Special requests: If you have special requests for the airline or the hotel, it is best to call them in order to see if they can accommodate it. One of the downsides of it though, especially in calling airlines, is that, you may have to wait for a long time before you can speak to a live person. To get around this, you can actually call the toll free number of the travel site, and let them process it for you, since in most cases, they have different numbers that they can dial to get prioritized.
Bestseller No. 1
Actpe Portable Travel-size USB 100ml Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Air Humidifier Ultrasonic Cool Mist for Car Bedroom Baby Kids Home Office Spa
- New version mini portable humidifier, cool mist humidifier, desk humidifier, ultrasonic humidifier, travel-size humidifier with super soft and smooth mist
- Great gift choice for family and friends. Mini portable size makes it quite convenient for home, baby room, office, spa, yoga and car
- Multiple power supply, could be charged by AC adaptor, USB, mobile phone charger, power bank or car USB power supply, for different using demands
- Easy to use, 2 touch press button to control light and mist; water-proof design, waterless auto shut-off function; 2 light modes and 2 mist modes as well as 7 changing colors
- Ultrasonic aroma diffuser, ultra-quiet design, provides a quiet and aromatic environment for sleeping and working
Bestseller No. 2
Portable Small Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser 160 ML, Travel Size Cool Mist Humidifier and Ultrasonic Mini Air Moisturizer for baby, Kids' Room --- 4 Timer, BPA Free, White, Rainbow Light
- Petite yet Efficient---Mini size but hold 160 ml water; Aroma mist maker, vaporizer, essential oil diffuser with water evaporative humidifier all in one
- Multi Functions--- 4 varying timer settings(30,60,120,180 min), water level detection auto shut off, console desktop night light, adjustable nozzle
- 3-Easy--- Easy to operate, easy to clean, easy to store
- Quiet and Cool---featuring its ultrasonic technology, delivery a steady stream of cool mist while operate quietly; work with sooth blend oil to promise a good night sleep
- Warranty & Specification: 45-day money back risk-free warranty; Size:4.7''x4.7''x3.5'', Material: ABS+ PP(Anti-corrosion),Coverage: Approx. 110 sq ft